J.Lo Attends Puerto Rican Day Parade

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony lent Hollywood glamour to the Puerto Rican Day Parade on Sunday and attracted such a horde of paparazzi that police officers and Guardian Angels kept them roped off from the crowds as they marched.

“The Puerto Rican parade has been a long-standing tradition in my life. It was always an event that I looked forward to every single year,” said Anthony, who led the parade with his wife, Lopez, and Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Salsa music blared from dozens of floats as the parade made its way up Fifth Avenue past a sea of revelers waving the red, white and blue Puerto Rican flag.

Beauty queens wore Barbie doll dresses and foot-high tiaras. Folk dance troupes wore ruffled skirts and flowers behind their ears.

A contingent of high-stepping show horses was followed by two sanitation workers wheeling garbage bins.

In addition to Bloomberg, politicians marching included New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine, and U.S. Senators Hillary Clinton and Charles Schumer.

The Puerto Rican parade, an annual event in New York since 1958, has grown to be one of the city’s largest. Although it was impossible to estimate this year’s crowd, hundreds of thousands have attended in recent years.

4.jpg

Continue reading for more pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

6.jpg

13.jpg

26 Responses to “J.Lo Attends Puerto Rican Day Parade”

1. chris says:

she looks beautiful

2. Doreen says:

shes so adorable…shes my life and everything…i look up to her soo much…and hopefully i will be famous one day and i get to meet her….anything for u JENNIFER LOPEZ

3. begum says:

she looks so pretty..and always looks so happy with marc

4. j.lo boy says:

omg!
    jennifer looks so good!
    i love the drees i love all her look!

5. selin says:

she looks so bautiful
    she is the best
    i love you jen

6. valery says:

OH MY GAY!!! SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY!!
    SHE IS OOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JENNIFER I LUVE YOU!!!

7. Saraa<3 says:

Jennifer is so beautiful!! Jennifer and Marc looks so happy and they are adorable together. I hope so much that i will one day meet her that would be the best day in my life. I look up to her soo much i love her so muchand I really hope i one day will meet her.

8. Espy mendoza says:

yes, she looks very pretty and marc looks hot!!!
    they are a hot cuple!!!

9. Me says:

I LOVE HER!

10. Dawid says:

bienvenidos!!!

todos siempre dicen: jennifer looks so good!
    i love the drees i love all her look!

pero hoy de verdad tengo que decir que las fotos son muy lindas, me alegro que unas personas tan famosas, celebran dia del mis pais favorito, no entiendo este articulo, esque no se ingles pero solo quiero decir:
    que viva espanol!
    que viva Puerto Rico!!
    que viva raza latina!!

11. Vida says:

Damnnnnn Jenny looks sooooooo beautiful
    I love you Jen!!!

12. Louis says:

I WENT TO THE PARADE AND SHE LOOK SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL SHE WAS THE ONLY CELEB THAT CAUGHT MY EYE I TOOK 19 PICTURES OF HER. MARC BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER.

13. Justine says:

omg jennifer lopez looks G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! and she looks really happy and thats all that matters but i hope i can meet her again some day i love you jlo!!!

14. Stefany says:

ella luce bella!! y muy feliz y enamorada con marc su belleza es inexplicable
    que viva PR
    que vivan los latinos y nuestro idioma!

15. espy says:

LOLA & PAPI FOR LIFE

16. Jlo fan says:

Jen looks gorgoeus as always but Marc is a minger. He is a control freak! They did a interview the other day on the red carpet and Jen said that she had cancelled her tour to go on tour with Marc- when they asked Marc he was miserable and said well she’s obviously told you before she told me and marched off. Marc looks like he’s on drugs he is so ugly compared to Jennifer!

17. bpgatubela says:

I WENT TO THE PARADE AND I SAW JLO & MARC.JLO IS SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.SHE LOOKS LIKE A BARBIE.AND SHE DOESNT LOOK THE WAY SHE LOOKS IN THE PICS OR ON TV.SHE LOOKS BETTER.I TOOK A LOT OF PICS.

18. samy says:

Jennifer is so freken BEAUTIFUL and SEXY KEEP IT UP!!

19. terri says:

The pictures are beautiful. Jen looks so happy. I love Jen and Marc together and wish them many years of happiness!!

20. jeve from da block says:

JLO IS THE MOST SEXIEST BORICUA WIT DAT BODY SHE LOOK SO NICE AT THE PR PARADE IT WASNT A SURPRISE SHE ALWAYS LOOKS OUTSTANDING WHEN SHE WALKS INTO A ROOM SHE THE ONE EVERYONE WANTS TO LOOK AT N GET IDEAS FROM SHES A FASHION ICON N MUCH MORE I CAN ON N ON N ON ETC BOUT JLO BUT U NOE INSTEAD I WISH I CAN MEET HER TO TELL HER IM HER # 1 FAN SHE LOOKED GEORGEOUSE AT THE PARADE! SPACIAL LUV TO JLO ALWAYS KEEP DOIN U GRL.

21. elisa says:

jlo is very happy with marc. she does deserve this. i wish her and marc nothing but the best. i saw them at the alma awards. and it seem to me that they had history together. jlo and marc it seems as thou they knew and went out before macr got married with diana because he said to jlo that all the songs were dedicated to her and she knew that. but either way they look verry happy together. and i wish them all the best..

22. Elias says:

Jennifer Lopez looked beautiful at The Puerto Rican Day Parade and very happy aswell. Her and Marc make a beautiful couple. It looks like they understand each other. I mean they are both Puerto Ricans and were both raised in the BRONX!!!! HOLLA!!!!

23. Anonymous says:

I THINK THAT JENNIFER NEEDS TO LEAVE MARC BECUZ SHE DESERVES SOMEONE WHO LOOKS GOOD AND WHO WILL LET HER DANCE ON-STAGE IF SHE WANTS TO, LIKE AT THE AWARD SHOW WHERE THE YING YANG TWINS WERE PERFORMING, U KNOW, AND I WANT TO WISH HER THA BEST OF LUCK WIT HER FAMILY PLANS, WHEN I MAKE IT IN THA RAPP’N CAREER WIT MY BUDDIES, JLO I WANNA MEET U SO BAD, SO WHEN I COME, I’M YOUR #1 FAN AND I SEEN ALL OF YOUR MOVIES BUT THA ONES THAT I LIKED BEST WAS ANGEL EYES AND MONSTER-N-LAW

24. leeandra says:

she looks so happy i don’t really like marc that much but once j.lo happy i am

25. Lydia says:

jennifer this is your friend viva Puerto Rico and to to your husband you both look so cute, keep it up.

26. ASHLEY says:

IM YOUR #1 FAN I LUV THE MOVIE WHEN U PLAYED SELENA >>>>>>>> U AND MARC ARE A GREAT COUPLE U GUYS DESERVE EACH OTHER MANY DIFFRENT WAYS I WOULD LIKE TO MEET U ONE DAY ……………………………………………………………………………………HOLLA BACK AT YOUR GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLU PUERTO RICAN PEOPLE KEEP ON PRAYSING PUERTO RICO I LUV U SO MUCH