Video: Jennifer on Inside the Actor’s Studio

Just posting some items we’ve never capped. Enjoy.

Part 1 – WMV/18:09/24.0MB
Part 2 – WMV/12:15/17.0MB
Part 3 – WMV/10:19/15.5MB
Part 4 – WMV/6:09/9.5MB

11 Responses to “Video: Jennifer on Inside the Actor’s Studio”

1. Sebastian says:

Oh God!!! Where can I found the song that she’s singing when she’s dancing with these fan (lo envidio!.It’s on video part 4th

2. xox says:

Part 2 doesnt friggin work? ! please FIX IT. I love it so much this is the deepest interview i’ve seen for Jennifer! thank u guys

3. CzarCastic says:

Everything works fine here. Care to elaborate on the problem? If the link isn’t working, try clicking from the Comments page (this one).

4. von says:

I just wanna thank you j.lo.net webmaster for posting great videos hope you continue posting such vieos…..more power to you……

5. paloma says:

I loved it, please get more clips as much as you can, I can watch thses clips all day long!

6. xox says:

Yes it tells me: ! D:\J videos\Jennifer_on_Inside_the_Actors_Studio_2_of_4_by_JLo.net_.zip: CRC failed in Jennifer_on_Inside_the_Actors_Studio_2_of_4_by_JLo.net_.avi. The file is corrupt

Thats after the download ofcourse 🙂

7. CzarCastic says:

The problem is on your end. Whatever you’re using to download is either not finishing the download or is corrupting it somehow. Nobody else appears to have any other problems 🙂

8. LEI says:

It’s great,isn’t it?
    Who knows the name of the song?I love it!I know there is english version,

9. xox says:

Oh CzarCastic how helpful! should’ve not wasted my time elaboratin’! I just want to mention something to you guys (admins) this site is good? but if you will compare it to other ones you guys are falling behind.. Yes you guys post latest news but no visuals.

10. Ana Iris says:

I have tried to watch these videos many many times, but the link doesn’t work!!! Can anybody help me, please??? If somehow, someone has the files… can you send them to me to this mail ana_iris_3000@yahoo.com Please, please, please!!! =S

11. chiquita says:

i just want to thank who ever set up this website because i have been liking jennifer lopez from day one and i hate all the lies and rumors thats always going on about her. i feel that she has came through it all and i support her in whatever she does. if anybody got a problem with that they can come holla at me. i love j.lo and everything she does.