A bun in the oven for J.Lo?

Jennifer Lopez is at the centre of a pregnancy riddle.

A source claims the pop diva, who is married to singer Marc Anthony, could be six or seven weeks pregnant.

The insider told America’s Star magazine: “It’s very top secret right now. She could be six to seven weeks gone.”

According to sources, a fashion stylist who works with the Latin beauty has already contacted several Los Angeles-based designers, asking them to assemble goodie baskets for the possible mom-to-be.

An insider revealed: “Having a big family is something she has always dreamed of.”

Jennifer recently admitted she has become a domesticated housewife since marrying third husband Marc last June.

The Latin beauty has developed a love of cleaning and now can’t stand messy rooms. She said: “I love to clean up. I can’t have a room that’s unclean.”

Jennifer also says she has become passionate about cooking.
She added: “I made pork chops last night. My favourite food is fried chicken cutlets, and I make those, too.”

From Tonight

29 Responses to “A bun in the oven for J.Lo?”

1. Erin says:

hmm…who knows…but anywyas, all i can say is I WISH SHE WAS PREGENANT!!! lol

2. SoulSimon says:

damn guys its like 50th time they are talkin’ that? but yeah lets hope its true cuz thats what he have always wanted.

3. K says:

I hope this news is true. Jennifer really deserves a child that she has wanted for so long. Shes done so much and has helped so many people, its her time to shine.

4. jarekch says:

That’s nice of them ” to assemble goodie baskets for the possible mom-to-be ” but you don’t have to spy on her to find out, that’s not nice and I call it intrusion in to her privacy. Patience, when time comes she will let you all know, I’m sure of that. lol.

5. ZAKES says:

THEY WERE MILLION RUMOURS THAT SHE IS PREGNANT WHAT MAKES THIS ONE TRUE, I THINK JLO IS JUST LAYING LOW FOR A WHILE AND SHE’LL COME BACK LOOKING HOTTER THAN EVER, I MEAN LETS BE HONEST PEOPLE THE GIRL IS FILMING THREE MOVIES DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD BE DOING THAT IF SHE WAS PREGNANT SOME PEOPLE WILL JUST WRITE ANYTHING JUST TO SELL THEIR STORY IF JLO IS PREGNANT I WANT TO SEE IT NOT TO HEAR FROM SOME TABLOID MAGAZINE, BY THE WAY I’M HOPING SHE LEAVES MARC ANTHONY BEFORE SHE GETS PREGNANT, IT WOULD BE NICE IF JENNY HAD CHILDREN WITH A HIGH CLASS CELEB LIKE HER AND THE WORSE PART IS THAT MARC IS UGLY!!!!! SHE SHOULD THINK ABOUT HER CHILDREN

6. #1 jlo fan says:

wuts with the thing against marc shes happy with him even if had a lil less fame (wich she isnt) bcuz of him it wuldnt matta if you rly luv her n wan the best for her than you would want her to do wut makes her happy anyway ur alowed to express ur opinion buti hope she is preg she deserves to b gods jus takin a long time deciding who deserves her not many that are good enough to get the goddess for a mama

7. bofi_s says:

Oh my God I completely disagree with you . Marc Anthony is not ugly at all ,just the contrary he’s very handsome and especially with that goatee he looks very sexy . but despite this everyone has his own opinion so..
    I hope Jennifer is pregnant cuz she really wanted it, and I really think she want a child from Marc

8. norman alsahoury says:

congralations jennifer i wish u all the luck for u and ur baby and marc and marc u are a very lucky guy to have a wife like her and ill see in los angles in im going for acting to. good luck!

9. marcus says:

omg…ZAKES i totally agree with u. he is a hot mess! he needs a shave and a new wardrobe! jen is like a rare diamond and marc is like a dirty sock! – not a good match. but if she is pregnant, i am happy 4 her because she has wanted a child 4 so long.

10. me says:

She has 3 movies coming up, so I don’t think she’s pregnant either…
    It’s the same old story with the tabloids.

11. jlo freak says:

hmmm…. maybe…
    anyway i hope u’ll have a child soon…
    wish u all da best.. u deserved this!!!

12. ZAKES says:

LETS FACE IT PEOPLE MARC AND JEN ARE NOT EYE CANDY I MEAN THEY ARE IN HOLLYWOOD JEN IS KNOWN FOR HER SEX APPEAL,THE GLOW AND AS A FASHIONISTA SO YEH IT DOES MATTER WHO SHE HANGS OUT WITH OR WORSE MARRYS, FAME DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE THE THING YOU SHOULD DO WHILE YOU STILL GOT IT IS TO MAKE YOUR MARK IN HOLLYWOOD, I THINK THAT IS WHAT JLO IS DOING SHE IS MAKING A LEGACY FOR HERSELF BUT WITH MARC ON HER SIDE I REALLY DON’T THINK THAT LEGACY WILL SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY AND FOR YOU GUYS WHO KEEP ON EMPHASISING THAT SHE IS HAPPY LET ME ASK YOU THIS, IF YOU TAKE AWAY THE FAME THE MONEY AND THE PUBLICITY THAT SHE GETTING NOW WILL SHE STILL BE HAPPY? IF SHE STILL WANTS TO CONCER THE WORLD OF MOVIES,MUSIC AND BUSNESS SHE BETTER STICK TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND I’M SORRY TO SAY MARC IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

LOVE YOU ALL

Moderator edit: Stop typing in all caps, please. It looks like you are shouting.

13. anay says:

ya’ll i hope she’s preggy i really do, it’s one thing that will make her life compelet for sure. She’ll be a great mom. the only thing got me twisting about this topic is that it’s been reported alomost 17 times already that shes preggy but ya’ll never know this could be the real thing for once.
    Hope her the best of luk for sure 4 life.

14. Courtney says:

Hey U i Really really hope she is but i really dont think so but anyways i hope she does get that baby that she has always wanteed

15. ?anonamouse? says:

well i wish her all the best if its true !!
    but if its not then the press are so vicious as they no she really wants to start a family so rumours dont help !

16. Nancy says:

I really hope that Jennifer is pregnant because she’s always been talking about and always wanted a child, so Jennifer if you really are i wish you a huge CONGRATULATIONS!

17. haze says:

……..marc anthony looks like a drugged chihuahuah. anyway i’m just waiting till the end of this month for that new video

18. limairim says:

wish jenn the best all the time i knew God would bless her again………. she deserve it…. i love her so much i just want her to be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no body can say my baby is dirty.lol. na for realllllllll love ya fans thank you for supporting jlo!
    your friend lizmairim (La Priky0724)

19. jenny says:

It would be really kool If jlo was pregnant…
    I would be happy for her…

20. jenny says:

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR MTV AWARDS!!!!VOTE FOR JLO!!!!!!

VOTE FOR JLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. matty3w says:

I’ve liked Marc & Jen together since “No Me Ames.” It’s wonderful how their love have grown since. They will always have my support ;- )

Deb

22. marcus says:

I read the article in Star Magazine and they could have done wayyy better! They had a picture of her rubbing her stomach, with a caption that said she could be about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. Now, I must say this: Maybe Jen was rubbing her stomach because she wasn’t feeling well! She could have been rubbing her stomach for any reason. It doesn’t mean she’s pregnant. But if she is…I am happy for her. Even if she is with Marc!

23. anay says:

Hi can anyone that has the star magazine scan it for some of us please cause i’m on my summer hoilday in africa and they don’t have any magazine over her please can ya scan them if ya have them .

24. marta says:

Marc is UGLY. She is too pretty for him. Besides what’s with all that baggage of his…kids from here and there. Ugh.

25. maria says:

Im a bigggggg fan of jlo i shes pregant that baby will be so cute i wish u the best of luck mark and jen

26. Sara=) says:

I hope it’s true.. Jennifer deserves a baby. She would be the greatest mom EVER!! She has wanted a baby for a long time and for her family is important.. If she is pregnant so congratulation =)

27. nicole says:

Weather she is or she is not should not matter to the rest of the world. Give theese poor people some privacy. It should be none of our buisness what she does with her life as long as she is doing it for her self. I would hate to think that every time I did something like touch my tummy that some automatically thought I was prego. What a waste of time and energy. If these people spent half the time on their families as they do on these stories maybe there would be less devorce and single parents in this world.

28. Alison says:

I really wish she was pregenant, she would make a great mother.

29. ramz says:

i hope and pray that jlo really is pregnant because she does deserve to have one now doesnt she? i just hope that she does not divorce any time soon becoz she wouldnt want to grow that little one up alone.