Lopez Denies Dressing Room Demands

Pop superstar JENNIFER LOPEZ blames over-eager aides for her reputation as a demanding diva.

Lopez has long caused controversy through claims she requests extraordinary on-set requirements – and she caused a stir on the set of MONSTER-IN-LAW for the same reason.

But J.Lo insists her publicists made the demands without her knowing.

She says, “My publicity people made those demands, I didn’t even know they were asking for those things.

“I didn’t know they were asking for candles and lilies in my rooms. They just appeared.”

From Contact Music

6 Responses to “Lopez Denies Dressing Room Demands”

1. Courtney says:

well anyways jen i will always like u know matter wat all the other people say jennifer u rock

2. jarekch says:

Oh come on people, knock yourselves in the heads, because she had lilies and candles in her room, big deal. I think fresh flowers and some candles
    should be always there if she likes it. I’ve heard about some people way less famous, even not at all and they had more demands for their luxury, I’ve been in business travel too, all over USA. Actually Jennifer deserves more than that without questions asked or stupid comments.

3. Jess says:

I think thats not such a big demand ANYWAYS, even IF she asked for it!Jennifer so totally rocks!

4. CityGal says:

Hey, if she can afford it, I say go for it! Please, flowers and candles aren’t “diva-ish”, they are just what almost every girl likes. Besides, if we’re talking about conspicuous material consumption, the media should point their fingers at others such as Kimora Lee Simmons.

5. Don says:

I think J.lo is so cool, she deserves to be a Diva everyone is just jelous of her looks.

6. jeanett says:

I think that jlo has workrd extremely hard to be where she wants to be so i dont think that anyone has the right to say what is is she should have in her trailer or her hotel rooms as if that were a sin or a crime. As we latinos say,the people that trash her good name obviously dont take a bath because they are too busy worrying about who she is and where she is and what she is doin. They dont have a life of there own.I look up to her because she a strong latina. I say keep doing what you are doing jlo. You are the best thing that ever happened to latina women. We need more women out there just like you.Love you girl Your #1 fan jeanett