Video: VH1’s The Fabulous Life of Jennifer & Marc

The Fabulous Life of Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony – 44.8MB/WMV/21:08

17 Responses to “Video: VH1’s The Fabulous Life of Jennifer & Marc”

1. ZAKES says:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!! BUT I WISH IT WAS TITLED THE FABULOUS LIFE OF MISS JENNIFER LO EXCLUDING THAT MARC OF CAUSE, CAUSE REALLY PEOPLE WHAT’S FABULOUS ABOUT HIM OR I’M JUST PLAYING BLIND NAHHHHH I’M NOT PLAYING BLIND AIN’T NOTHING FABULOUS ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
    LOVE YOU ALL

2. lux says:

Zakes, that is not very nice. :\

But there was a “Fabulous Life of Jennifer Lopez” a couple years ago. This time it’s updated with Marc. I’m not sure if he had his own episode before.

3. JloFan says:

wow cool i want to see it so bad … thank you jlo.net

4. olivia says:

can sumone update the TV spots

5. OMAR says:

i HAVE TO SAY, THAT THEY STILL HAVE ALOT TO LEARN ABOUT MONEY ABD LIFE, BECAUSE MONEY CANT BUY HAPPINESS, I DONT GET WHY SHE THINKS THAT SHE HAS TO HAVE THE BEST, BECAUSE I VE LEARN THAT THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE, AND WHEN PEOPLE KNOW THAT, ITS A BLESSING, i LOVE HER, BUT I STILL DONT SEE HER REBIRTH, AS SHE SAID THAT SHE HAD, WHEN SHE MET mARC, THAT SHE WAS REBORN, TO ME SHES JUST THE SAME, I WONDER YOU GUYS, DO YOU KNOW IF sHAKIRA AND jENNIFER HAVE MET, BECAUSE mARS aNS SHAKIRA ARE INTIMATE FRIENDS,

6. Ron says:

thanks alot for this!!

7. Denian says:

Damn she got all in life that she want
    I wish i have that to but i would make a few changes.
    But i bless them with all the things they got
    O well soon yu all will know me guys Soon my first single comes out
    Hope ill get that 1day to
    Greetings Denian

8. Javier says:

I havn’t seen my Fabolous Life of Jennifer Lopez and Marc yet. They both have everything they want. They could buy anything they want. Not all of us can go out and say, “Hey, let’s buy two cars today!” We non celebrity people spend are money wisely. It’s ridiculous that Jennifer is net worth 255 million dollars!!! That is some crazy stuff right there. Yeah I think Jennifer has changed some what. Her style, living in not so expensive mansions, keeping her love life with marc more relaxing, she’s not in my front cover on magazines, her latest movies are getting better, MONSTER in LAW made already over 71 million dollars. That’s pretty good. Now Jennifer is planning to do men’s cologne? Now I cant wait for this. I know everything about Jennifer, I am an obsessed fan and dont care what people think. If I was to enter a contest to visit Jennifer, I would win. Well, let me stop being concided, but hey, what can I say, LOL.

9. hmm says:

Marc Anthony is the best selling salsa artist of all time…

so Zakes I dont know what ur talking about…

10. zakes says:

well guys not everyone listen to salsa and not everyone knows marc anthony but everyone knows jlo international people are not into salsa they into pop so thats why i don’t even know one marc’s song. he sold over 8 milliom copies world wide jlo sold 35 million see the difference and beside that just because they are both latin that does not mean anything jlo lived her intire life in new york and she was influenced by different cultures so she might look hispanic but she just a new yorker like everyone who lived there so please cut the bull about both of them having the same roots it’s getting old.their relationship is just like other jlo’s relationship one minute their happy the next minute they are broken up so only time will tell and remember one year is not that long look at brad&jen ha!!!!!!!!!!

love you all jlo fans

ohhhhhh by the way when was jenny born?? cause other sources say 1969 & others say 1970>>>>>>???

11. SoulSimon says:

link dont work no more:(could some on upload it again i would be very thankful

12. #1 jlo fan says:

this is great i saw the fab life of jen & marc and i have to say that this is pretty cool stuff,shes got it all good songs(Get Right),great movies(Monster in Law,Which has made more than 75 million in america only,it is an amazing movie,its at no. 9 in box office),perfumesand so on 🙂

13. Leonesse says:

Guys, what are she doing beeing with him?
    Rebirth.. my a**. Bring back BEN!

14. zakes says:

guys i think you should listen to THIS IS ME..THEN and find out how much this girl loved ben i agree with you Leonesse deep down she still loves ben

15. Linda says:

I agree with Zakes. I loved her with Ben. She was just so fabulous. Her and Ben were it “IT” couple. I just think alot of people were so jealous of the two. Anyhow, Jennifer is the best Latina star of alltime!

16. luzmilda says:

whats up my girl

17. milad says:

pleaze sent to me your lifelatter
    write about you and your life