Curvy Woman Like JLO Are Likely To Live Longer

VOLUPTUOUS women are healthier than their waif-like counterparts, scientific research said today.

The ideal female form for a long life and healthy heart is the hour-glass shape exemplified by actresses Jennifer Lopez and Sophia Loren.

A curvaceous, pear shape means a woman is more likely to have stores of adiponectin, a protein hormone which has anti-inflammatory effects and is associated with reduced risk of heart attacks.

Danish scientists found the ideal measurements for a woman are at least size 14 with hips of 40 inches or more.

6 Responses to “Curvy Woman Like JLO Are Likely To Live Longer”

1. Carlos Cervantez says:

We need to send Jennifer Mail so that she releases more songs of her Rebirth LP,

Jennifer Lopez
    C/0 BWR
    9100 Wilshire Blvd
    6th Floor W.
    Beverly, Hills CA 90212

Write her and let them know what singles you want released and why? This album is too good for her to only release one more song off of.

2. ap says:

i have written to her several times but no respond over the years oh well lol peace

3. babes says:

hey, how do we know this addy is legit? Look at the way you wrote the adress, its not even clear…6th floor w???, what, 6th floor west?? That doesn’t make any sense…

4. courtney says:

wait r u shure thats the right adress thingy

5. ivana says:

Hi Jennifer.I just want to tell you that you are the best , you was and I’m sure that you are going to be ALLWAYS!!!I don’t know maby you are going to read this maby no but some one will read it . I just want to pleased hi/she to tell you this.You are my favourite i have write you a lot of times and i am waithing for respond but he just not coming. Please write me PLEASE maby not you maby that one who is going to read this letter but that one who is going to read this letter can write me – only to make me a little bit happier.
    P.S.I know i made a lot of mistakes but thats all i know.Bye love you Ivana

6. ferhat says:

hi jennifer
    hope to see you more successful,ı think you are the best in category.
    and like to see you more happy, sadness in your eyes even when you smile…
    probably some one else will read this mail but any way take care your self.
    ıt would made me happy if ı had a mail from you
    bye