Jennifer Lopez Joins Supermodel Lineup For Pirelli

While it usually is full of big names from the modeling world, the Pirelli calendar, featuring a dozen of the sexiest fashion photos of the year, will be include a new but familiar celebrity face in 2006.

Joining the likes of catwalk stars Gisele Bundchen, Natalia Vodianova and Kate Moss will be multifaceted diva Jennifer Lopez, who makes her Pirelli debut. While Gisele and Kate completed their seductive swimwear shoots earlier this week in Cannes, J. Lo was spotted on her Riviera assignment on Thursday.

Famed for its risqué tone and artistic nude pics, the Pirelli calendar has included sensual shots of Alek Wek, Karolina Kurkova, Sophie Dahl and Heidi Klum in the past. In 2001, Pirelli went fully-clothed for the first time with celebs such as Mena Suvari and Selma Blair, and US President George W Bush’s model niece, Lauren.

6 Responses to “Jennifer Lopez Joins Supermodel Lineup For Pirelli”

1. Lucylover1986 says:

The end got cut off there I see. I can’t find that article so if someone reading this sees the article online let me know the end of it so I can update it. I’ll send Joy a pm about it too.

2. Maggia says:

below is the last paragraph of this article:
    “Fans will have to wait a while to get a peek at Jennifer’s sexiest side, however. The official photographs for the 2006 calendar are to be kept top secret until November.”
    and you can find it @ http://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/2005/05/27/jenniferlopez/

3. Lucylover1986 says:

Thanks Maggia!

4. carlos cervantez says:

We need to send Jennifer Mail so that she releases more songs of her Rebirth LP,

Jennifer Lopez
    C/0 BWR
    9100 Wilshire Blvd
    6th Floor W.
    Beverly, Hills CA 90212

Write her and let them know what singles you want released and why? This album is too good for her to only release one more song off of.

5. lenny says:

hola mami como esta yo ya se esta bien buena ho mami me tienes loco y me moriria porti mami chula soy puertorriqueno como tu mami ho mami eres unica

6. Lixa4 says: