Washington Post Article

As previously reported when the journalist was looking for fans, their article has now been published and is viewable online here. A free registration is required to view the Washington Post article.

12 Responses to “Washington Post Article”

1. star says:

very interesting!!!!!!!!!!

2. star says:

i found a schedule of shows jen will be appearing on, please jlo.net could you post them after they air in america!!!!!!!!! as you already know i live in london…
    5/22 Z100 Zootopia Concert
    5/26 BET Countdown: Best of J.Lo
    5/28 MTV Borrow My Crew
    6/06 The Fabulous Life of Marc & J.Lo

3. CzarCastic says:

Before people start e-mailing us…we don’t have video footage of the concert. Cameras usually aren’t allowed and none of the staff went.

BET countdown just sounds like a program where they’ll be counting down videos. No appearance by Jennifer probably.

MTV synopsis of Borrow My Crew:
    “Jennifer Lopez And Behold: It’s Prom Night Life isn’t difficult. It’s life without a top-notch team of pricey handlers that’s tricky. However, thanks to MTV’s Borrow My Crew and international hip-hop gentleman Fonzworth J. Bentley (master of crews) mere mortals can finally utilize pop star high-maintenance. In this episode, “prom night”, a distressed but deserving young lady pleads for Fonzworth’s assistance to help her in the pressure filled night. It can be a daunting ordeal when you don’t have a date, dress, trainer, security, stylist, entourage or the wherewithal to deal with countless other details. So what can the Honorable Mr. Bentley scrape together for our damsel-in-distress? Who’s the ideal crew for such a situation? Try the glamour squad that’s got Jennifer Lopez’s back, generously sent into action by Miss Lopez herself. Watch the crew help our friend get in shape, pick the perfect dress, find the right hair-do, look flawless and keep the suckers at least 10 feet away. This will clearly be a night to remember as our newly minted star hits the prom and makes her presence felt. You can’t call in crew artillery any bigger than that. So tune in and see how we do-because Borrow My Crew is no mere makeover, it’s a full-on takeover.”

Again, nothing directly involving her. Fabulous Life we’ll have though.

4. Tiffany says:

What channel is Fab. Life gonna be on?

5. courtney says:

awsome i think jen is the bomb and thanks for the show times

6. star says:

o ok then czarcastic. tiffany fab life is on VH1 i think.

7. TONIA says:

ILOVE YOUR SHOW BORROW MY CREW BECAUSE I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO GO TO PROM OR HIGH SCHOOL AND I WISH I COULD OF HAD THE OPPERTUNITY SO I WISH AND I DREAM WHEN I WATCH YOUR SHOW THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME SO CLOSE SEEING HOW IT WOULD PROBABLY FEEL LIKE TO SEE A PROM

8. tiffany says:

i love your music.what made you marry mark anthony? I wish i could meet you. if you get a chance can you give a shout out to tiffany in florida .Oh and hayley.please when your on tv im like your biggest fan
    P.S
    thank you j.lo

9. crystal says:

I am looking to actually borrow the J Lo crew. Who would I contact? Time is of the essence.

10. Crystal says:

I want to borrow jlo’s crew for my 8th grade graduation please help my graduation is june 15th

11. Michelle says:

I was watching the episode of “Borrow My Crew” and wondered if it would be possible to receive photos or information about the yellow dress the girl tried on during the show (but did not select to wear to prom). I absolutely loved it!

12. Wendy says:

Does anyone know where i can find the prom dress that appeared on borrow my crew (jlo’s)?