Jennifer doesn’t believe in love at first sight

Jennifer Lopez didn’t fancy her husband when they first met.

The diva, who says she isn’t a believer in love at first sight, claims she didn’t look twice at Latin singer Marc Anthony when they were introduced before working on a duet together.

But the three times married star quickly fell for his hidden charms and the smitten couple tied-the-knot last June in a secret ceremony at her Los Angeles home.

She revealed: “Did I fancy Marc? Not really, not at first. But I definitely think he did me, which is why he did the duet.”

Meanwhile, J.Lo has defended her butt – saying contrary to public opinion it is “normal size”.

The 35-year-old beauty claims she can’t understand the fuss over her famous curvy rear, saying: “My butt is not any bigger than anybody else’s. It is normal, I’m normal.”

But her butt’s number one fan appears to be husband Marc – who reportedly painted the superstar in the nude “from her backside”.

Despite her latest moan, Lopez was said to be delighted with the oil painting which depicts her greatest asset.

A pal told America’s In Touch Weekly magazine: “J.Lo was so flattered by the beautiful portrait Marc painted of her that she hung it in her dressing room at home.”

13 Responses to “Jennifer doesn’t believe in love at first sight”

1. courtney says:

all i know is i am glad that they are together cuz i really think she is happy

2. ap says:

i would like to see that painting lol i agree courtney am out peace

3. onur says:

hey did u watch jlo news on mtv news. she is lokking so sweet

4. Alicia says:

THE FABULOUS LIFE OF JENNIFER AND MARC …. TV !

5. onur says:

dont forget 22 may zootopia concert and 6.o6.2004 marc and jen fabolous life ond vh1

6. ZAKES says:

GUYS DID YOU JEN AT UPN UPFRONT SHE LOOKED BEAUTIFUL(AS ALWAYS) I HAVE TO SAY I’M IMPRESSED THUMBS UP FOR JENNY LO!!!!!!!!!!!OH THE DRESS WAS SO OUT OF THIS WORLD,LOVE THE SEXY SILK

7. onur says:

i dont want jlo pregant rumors.i dont want jlo baby if baby will come everything will over.music movie…carier.and she is looking old so im so sad

8. ap says:

onur, i feel sorry for u because u dont know what ur talking about jen looks better than ever, and if she has a baby thats great, doesnt mean her caree is over, how old r u by the way lol not to be mean, we luv u jen peace am out

9. jarekch says:

“My butt is not any bigger than anybody else’s. It is normal, I’m normal.” Exactly Jennifer but some people are jealous or prefer to look flat like a 2×6, LOL. I hope that Marc didn’t use fish eye lens. Love at first sight, well it’s rare but it happens.

10. onur says:

im soory ap but i dont want this.wonder ap she is 35.baby is so hard thing for a 35 years old woman.and im 19 years old.yeah.i want jlos happy.yeah u dont know im a big big jlo fan.so marc anthony is so ugly i don like he

11. ap says:

onur, a baby hard for a 35 yr. old women lol why? i think she is can handel it, and just cause u think marc is ugly doesnt mean u have to hate him, find another reason to dislike him (hate is an ugly word), and yeah am sure ur a jlo fan well am out peace

12. onur says:

ok ok ap.i saw zootopia consert she is so great she is so wonderfulbut i dont like marc

13. april says:

Yeah, I agree people act crazy about jlo’s butt like it’s huge, but I think it’s normal. I’m glad that she is a curvy women in hollywood