Video: Jennifer on “Ellen Degeneres Show”

Here’s the video for Jen’s appearance on Monday’s Ellen Degeneres Show:

Jennifer Lopez on Ellen 5/16/05 – .WMV | 15:22 | 24.2MB

20 Responses to “Video: Jennifer on “Ellen Degeneres Show””

1. luis says:

thanks for putting this vid up!!!! its very funny…

2. courtney says:

it really was a great show i laughed so hard it was great

3. Ron says:

awesome!! thanks!

4. DJ J. Salinas says:

Oxygen will re-air on Monday 23 at 11PM/10C

5. star says:

it’s not working for me, i know i already have but your (jlo.net) looks like it is better quality

6. lux says:

star, what seems to be the problem? downloading it or playing it?

To download you should LEFT CLICK. Don’t do RIGHT CLICK then “Save target as…” because that won’t work. After you LEFT CLICK a box should pop up asking you if you want to save. Click save, because OPEN won’t work.

7. Celso says:

I love this clip it is hillarious. I swear Jennifer and Ellen just make such a great comedic couple. I am also very impressed as to how good Jennifer’s Spanish is getting, I am excited bout the Spanish album..Way to Go Marc, he must be a really good teacher!

8. Rocco says:

Did anyone notice that she was wearing a very lose dress around the belly? She may be pregnant. Notice how celebreties always try to hide the fact they are pregrant with stunts like this eg. Victoria Beckham carried around hand bags for a few months before she had Cruz! Its just weird that jennifer would wear a dress like that when she wears such tight clothes on every other public appearance…And does anyone know what her next single is…please please be step into my world…JLO rocks in Australia!

9. Candy says:

This was really funny and I really enjoyed it! Ellen and Jennifer were both really funny. I loved the dance scene!
    I make ropa vieja at home at least 2 or 3 times a month. I follow almost the same exact recepe except in addition to all those ingredients I also add chopped red and yellow peppers and a bay leaf. I also use tomatoe paste instead of tomatoe sauce. It’s really delicious and it goes great with white rice, cuban black beans and platano maduros. 🙂

10. star says:

lux
    it downloads really fast, but the folder doesn’t open, it says compressed folder is not valid or corrupted. i don’t know what’s wrong, i mean all your (jlo.net) files have worked fine. help!

11. lux says:

star, I’m not sure what the problem could be. Are you using a program to unzip it? I recommend WinZip (www.winzip.com) – it’s free.

12. star says:

it’s still not working!!! couldn’t you send the file to my email lux, if not thank you for helping anyway

13. lux says:

Star, sure, I can send it. Do you have enough space in your hotmail account? The file is around 25MB.

14. CzarCastic says:

Actually Right click, Save Target As…works for me. Star, what are you using to download it? And I’m pretty sure Hotmail limits attachments to 10MB.

15. star says:

erm…. lux, just try it. czarcastic i don’t know. the file downloads really fast like in 2 seconds. i’m confused, but thank you for trying to help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. PEOPLESELBOW says:

She looks like Ronnie James Dio.

HOLY DIVER!!!!!!!

17. jodie says:

hey could ne 1 plz send me it 🙂

18. CzarCastic says:

2 seconds? Your problem is there then. Use Internet Explorer or some web browser to download it. No download programs.

19. mustapha says:

y’are sexy ,i love you jenni

20. april says:

LOL! Great clip! I hope there is more put up on here