Lopez To Perform One-Off Show

Jennifer Lopez has signed up to put on a live one-off performance, which will be taped for a US TV special.

While the JENNY FROM THE BLOCK singer has scrapped plans to do a full tour, she’s just inked a deal with American TV network NBC for the anticipated show.

The tentatively titled JENNIFER LOPEZ SPECIAL will include J.Lo singing her catalogue of hits as well as songs from REBIRTH, reports MTV NEWS.

An air date for the show has yet to be announced.

From Contact Music

19 Responses to “Lopez To Perform One-Off Show”

1. Erin says:

cool! lol

2. me says:

OMG I CANT WAIT ! .. BUT WHAT HAPPEN’ TO THE TOUR ? I THOUGHT SHE SAID IN PREVIOUS INTERVIEWS SHE COULDNT WAIT TO BE ON TOUR GOSHHH !

3. ap says:

yesssssssssssssss !!!!!!! thank u jennifer

4. Ron says:

Thats great! but i really wanted her to do a world tour and perform somewhere in Montreal, canada so i can see her

5. star says:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that means she’s not coming to london!!!!!!!!! i’m going fly to america! i’ve never seen her perform except from t.v.

6. Kevin says:

om gi really wanted her to come to montreal

7. courtney says:

i want her to come to south carolina or somewhere in the area cuz i will go to it

8. Ron says:

hey kevin! i also want her so bad to come to Montreal, canada cause i never seen her in person
    and I really wish this could hapen somedays!

9. Newton says:

Sales of her album are probably too low for her to tour. Plus she’s doing a bunch of movies and she said she’s passed her “music phase”…The show will be awesome though, I hope it’s not as over the top as her Puerto Rico special.

10. Newton says:

Does anyone know what songs J.Lo performed at Wango Tango last week?

11. Lucylover1986 says:

It’ll probably be either LA or NYC so hopefully NYC since I could go for sure then!

12. star says:

for newton;
    jenny from the block, get right, hold you down, whatever you wanna do. i think there’s more i don’t know

13. NEwton says:

Thanx Star! I would love to see Whatever You Wanna Do live. Are there any videos floating around? My friends said she rocked.

14. me3000 says:

Yeah! But I really wanted her to come here in Italy, but no tour…so I’m a little sad.

15. Sandy says:

I went to Wango Tango let me just say that her performance rocked!!!!!!!! She sang a mix of aint it funny, love dont cost a thing, if you had my love, Hold you down with Fat Joe (I was in complete awe when he came on stage to sing w/ her), Get Right and Whatever you wanna do!!!! I had so much fun in this concert it was my first time ever seeing Jennifer perform. I really hope she goes on tour.

She looked amazing and beautiful I loved her “F*** It” shirt I think she was wearing it to show the PETA people she doesn’t give a F*** about them.

I got floor seating just to see her performance it was expensive but well worth it!!!!!!

-Sandy
    JLo’s Truest
    p.s I also have pic’s I’ll share w you guys

16. marcus says:

i would love to see jennifer perform GET RIGHT, STEP INTO MY WORLD, WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO, and I GOT U. i would also like to see her perform SECRETLY, CARINO, and ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS!!!!

17. matty3w says:

Oh my goodness – I hope that they can settle on and announce the date ASAP so there are no conflicts such as vacations. And I hope and pray that Jen selects NYC. We’ll gladly drive in from PA – at least it can be done 😉 And.. I would just LOVE for Marc to join Jen for a duet or two… Pl – leeese!!!

Thank you for the update. This site rocks!

Deb

18. Candy says:

Sandy, I’d love to see your pics of the Wango Tango performance! I hope you post them.

19. raya says:

sandy can u send me the pictures too? thank u