Video: Jennifer & Jane on The View

Sorry for the wait! Here is Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda from last Friday’s appearance on The View:

Jennifer Lopez on The View 5/13/05 – .WMV | 16:44 | 16.7MB

Ellen is on its way.

9 Responses to “Video: Jennifer & Jane on The View”

1. star says:

thank you sooo much, ive been dying for this!! i’ve posted jennifer on ellen in the forum, but your’s is most probably better quality

2. me3000 says:

yeah! Thank you Jlo.net, I’ve been waiting for this video…thanks a Lot.

3. YoanJloFan says:

Wow ….. jennifer lopez was beautiful like always on the view … thank you so much and ellen its so funny i cant wait to see it !

4. sweetface says:

# 1 FAN I PROMISE THAT

5. Javier says:

I am back from Puerto Rico today!! Wow so many Jennifer news!! It’s been the longest 9 days of non-JLO news. LOL. They didn’t have “Moster-in-Law” in Puerto Rico because they gotta put spanish subtitles, and it’s coming in two weeks in Puerto Rico. But I am here in the United States safe and sound. Tomorrow I’m going to go watch “Monster-in-Law”. I heard it was a great movie, and I am dying to watch this movie already!! I am happy that this movie has great reviews. And since I am a Jennifer fan, I love everything she does 🙂 . I cant wait til tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!!!! BTW, it rained EVERY SINGLE DAY while I was in Puerto Rico. No sunlight at all, lol. well goodnite everyone!!

6. liad-(amy in NY) says:

this is my first time i write somthing
    i have never had the gots to do somthing about my quit fanny love to jenn
    i came from the holly-land and i have been feel like this about a year and a half since i went to the army
    this is a grate feeling and sometimes i even get signs from and about her….i dont know execly what is that meen,i hope only good…
    hope to see you first time in zootopia 2005
    soon,very soon
    im exiting more than anything right now
    goodluck hanny! ! ! keep smiling! ! !
    i love and miss you every and each day
    hope you will read this for me ‘couse you care…
    yours truely: liad (amy)
    write to me in liad74@walla.co.il
    3475245261

7. courtney says:

ok i have seen the view and the ellen show and they were both wonderful i mean jennifer and jane both look so great and for jane having to have a hip replacement i hope willl be fine
    *~*~*jlo’s #1 fan~*~*~*

8. Kathrin says:

Hi.
    Could someone please post Jennifer’s appearance on the Ellen show?
    Bye
    Kathrin

9. eleni says:

well jlo, let me cogratulation , for your nwe movie , MOSTER IN LAW, YOU PLAY a very good paper in the movie, i saw every single movie you made , and i have EVERY SINGLE CD YOU MAKE TOO, I MEAN DC MUSIC OK, SO HAVE A NICE DAY AND I DREAM WHIT YOU , MY BIG DREAM IS MEET YOU ONE DAY , I SAY TO ELLEN IF SHE CAN MAKE COME TRUE MY BDREA , AND I CAN MEET YOU IN HER PROGRAM , BUT LER SEE IF SHE CAN MAKE COME TRUE MY DREAM ABOUT YOU, IM
    LADY AND IM FROM MEXICO, BUT I LIVE IN TORORNTO CANADA NOW OK SO SEE YOU LATER BYE.