More Pregnancy Rumors….

From Contact Music:

Jennifer Lopez has strongly hinted she is pregnant with her first child with husband MARC ANTHONY, in a revealing new interview.

The actress refuses to confirm or deny rumours she is expecting a baby, but shows off a fuller, bustier figure and admits she has been craving food in the middle of the night.

She also reveals she’d be prepared to combine motherhood with her busy acting career.

The 35-year-old says, “I do, I do, I do want a family and it’s going to happen.

“It’s the biggest blessing you can have. I believe that. If it happens, you re-arrange from there.”

She adds of her cravings, “For the first time ever, I woke up in the middle of the night starving. I really wanted to get up and eat. I thought, ‘Oh dear, I can’t start that habit. At 10am I got up and had four eggs.'”

J.Lo lets slip further hints when quizzed about Anthony’s children with his first wife DAYANARA TORRES. She teases, “I can’t talk about his babies. I really can’t. Let’s just say I’m very happy with my entire situation.”

And she suggests the decision to cut her long hair short will coincide with her impending motherhood, as well as being for her new role in movie BORDER TOWN.

She says, “Cutting my hair might be an outward statement of something going on inside. I’ve always had long hair, so it was a big deal for me to cut it.”

14 Responses to “More Pregnancy Rumors….”

1. Erin says:

I dunno if im believin it(of course i wish it was true though, lol) But, none of those quotes really “hint” that she is pregnant…

2. Yoanjlofan says:

hello …. i just want to know when the shows are going to be ready .. please i want to see it both ellen and the viw .. pleaseeee !

3. ap says:

awwww, if she is a wish her the best, she was cute in ellen today, it was funny, did any one see the E channel news they were showing jen performing jenny from the block and i think they said it was going to air but not sure ? well am out peace

4. star says:

if she is, good luck, well done. wish you the best.

jlo.net are you going jennifer on ellen posted??

5. zakes says:

she has three movies coming up an i don’t believe that she is pregnant!!! come on she has been pregnant 17 times(according to tabloids) what makes it this for real, i’ll believe it when i see it

6. anay says:

Ya’ll i hope it is true though i do. but i dunno if its true hope so.

7. courtney says:

I dont know if im belive it(of course i wish it was true though, lol) But, none of those quotes really “hint” that she is pregnant… ~*~*~jlo if u are pregnant i do wish u the best and a safe and healthy pregancy~*~*~

8. VIVI says:

I don’t believe she’s pregnant, I recently saw her pictures in that last concert she had…for Kiss FM Radio..and she looks the same to me…I don’t see a Fuller or Bustier Figure..But if you are pregnant Jlo…(te deseo lo mejor) I wish you the best…

9. Erin says:

WTF courtney??? Thats my quote, all you did was use, like, change it to correct grammer, HMM weird

10. anay says:

What interview was it that she siad that.
    How come she doesn’t like it the pic of the wt thing. Is she in the early weeks or what.

11. anay says:

Will you put up wang tango thing please.

12. SHYGURL says:

I HOPE UR PREGANT ?LOL UR SO GREAT I WICH U THE BEST FOR U AND UR MARINDO WELL GURL U DONE ALOT FOR US SO IS TIME U DO FOR YOU AND KEEP UP:>CON AMOR SHYGURL

13. dakari says:

what i have to say about J-Lo being pregant is,it is not a suprise i meen she is the only person i know that had at least 5 X-husbands and at least 5 or 6 boy-friends or probally even more boy friends,but any way i am suprise she didn’t get pregant way before.Well she sounds happy.Maybe her daughter will follow her mothers foot steps.I do have respect for J-Lo.She is very succesful,beautiful,and very talented.I hope this guy she is baby with, won’t brake up, but good luck to there relationship who knows.

14. eudoxie says:

jlo if its true then u need not worry about the stress u have to go through,i will pray for you