Win A Monster-In-Law Survival Kit!

Sony Music is running a contest to win a Monster-in-Law survival kit plus Jennifer’s latest Rebirth CD, and a set of 5 New Line DVDs and a Samsung DVD Player! Sign yourself up here!

6 Responses to “Win A Monster-In-Law Survival Kit!”

  1. Ron says:

    what are those stuff?

  2. lux says:

    – Monster-In-Law Face Blotting Paper to wipe away any stress she may cause you!
    – Monster-In-Law Mini Punching Bags to help you release that anger!
    – Monster-In-Law Antibacterial Gel to rid yourself of her germs!
    – Monster-In-Law EarPlugs in plastic case to block out that constant nagging!
    – Monster-In-Law Alka Seltzer to soothe your stomache and head after dealing with her!
    – Monster-In-Law poster to hang up in your room.
    – Monster-In-Law cosmetic bag to hold all your Monster-In-Law survival items!
    – Monster-In-Law Soundtrack

  3. Avi says:

    I want to see the film..
    hope it be in the cinema soon!

  4. Erin says:

    OMG, i saw it today and i LOVED it, so go see it and make it #1 at the box office. Dont listen to the gay yahoo reviews either b/c like 99% of the F’s it got were from people who DIDNT see the movie, they are just saying not to see it b/c of Jane Fonda (the other 1% were JLO haters o well, LOL) but just trust me on this one!…

  5. ap says:

    ohhhhhh myy the movie is great its so funny even my mom loved it i wanna go again go watch it u all good job jen peace am out

  6. Erin says:

    YES! MIL is top at box office!