Billboard Charts Update

Billboard 200 Album Chart

This week, Jennifer Lopez’s “Rebirth” falls 13 spots from #30 to #43 on the Billboard 200 album chart.

Billboard Singles Charts

Hot 100:
#79 – “Get Right”, down seven spots from last week
#88 – “Hold You Down”, down 17 spots from last week

Hot Dance Music/Club Play:
#9 – “Get Right”, down one spot from last week

14 Responses to “Billboard Charts Update”

1. zakes says:

hey guys what is the next single from REBIRTH i wanna know is jlo also gonna release the remix to hold you down video and she does when OH i saw the trailor of monster-in-law no doubt the movie is gonna be a hit guys

2. chris says:

there’s no configuration yet but the third singles potential are SIMW, IGY, CP and SA.

3. ally says:

🙁 what ever happen to hold you down…. pse hold on and rise the charts

4. Rita says:

Hi ya’lll what up. I was wondering if and of ya’ll so the picks ffrom the latin billbord awards yesterday. Doesn’t she look pregnant.

5. simon says:

fine!

but how much sels jennifer this week?

or al toghter?

beacue jennifer have in usa platinum!

the album ISN`T a flop, she have over 1 mio…
    and platinum!!

6. Celso says:

I think she needs to leave Hold You Down already, and move on to her next single Step Into My World would be a great choice, has a hot beat, the video will def. make this song..if she has a hot video, with hot moves it’ll def. help this song out even more. THen she needs to release I Can’t Believe cuz she sounds great in that song and I can see it giving her more credibility plus there would be mad club remixes, it’ll be like Un-Break My Hear for Toni Braxton…..Jennifer Call me i’ll be ur manager

7. zakes says:

guys i’m sorry but have you noticed that since jennifer married marc she is not as free as she was before and i don’t like the tone down look it’s just not her she looks trapped in somebody’s else personality damn i don’t like that marc anthony not a bit if jlo divorces him, hopefully soon, before it’s too late …. i’ll be so glad>………. love you jan

8. Newton says:

Rebirth definately hasn’t gone platinum. It has shipped 1 million copies (which is what Billboard records) but it has sold only half of that. Maybe her next single will help it out but she doesn’t seem to be doing anything for the album. I Can’t Believe would have some great club mixes but I think people will just make fun of her if she releases that. I can see the video already. Very melodramatic…not good…

9. Albie says:

THOSE AR ALL WEAK SONGS< THE SECOND BEST TRACK ON THE ALBUM IS “WHATEVER YOU WANA DO,” IT IS AN EXTENSION TO “GET RIGHT” BECAUSE OF ALL THE HORNS AND HEAVY BEATS (Produced By: Rich Harrison)! THIS SONG SHOULD BE THE THIRD SINGLE! IT IS MY FAVORITE SONG ON THE ALBUM ALONG WITH GET RIGHT, HOLD YOU DOWN, AND HE’LL BE BACK (Produced By: Timbaland)!

P.S. Jennifer Lopez sould ditch her long time producer Cory Rooney (now producer of THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS debut album) and stick with Rich Harrison for her next album. He really brings out her voice and energy in his songs (GET RIGHT AND WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO)!

10. xox says:

She sold more than 1 million in the US only you guys! I got or SIMW- I GOT U, CHERRY PIE, r good for the next single!

11. Lucylover1986 says:

She has only sold about 600,000 but apparently for some reason Billboard counts shipment totals of 1,000,000 not sales of 1,000,000 for platinum staus.

12. onur says:

oh my god oh my god its so bad im criying.

13. chris says:

im just so true about this. she has noo good song which is much better than get right.i am so sad about what jlo is up to right now. she has a lot down low figures and i dont think she has gone platinum, i guess almost but not platinum. Anyway, im holding you down about the poor sales of your record. gOOD luck

14. Candy says:

Zakes, I’m not sure what you mean when you say “toned down”. Did you see her picture on the cover of Blender Magazine? YOu call that toned down?? YOu have no idea what you are saying. IF you mean “toned down” cause she is sudenly more private about her personal life then you didn’t listen to what she said to Jay Leno and to everyone else that has interviewed her in the last few months. She obviously regrets that in the past she’s been so public about everything in her personal life and now she’s trying to be a more private person. Marc is the perfect person to help her with that cause he’s always been a private guy. Plus how can you wish for her to get divorced?? What kind of a fan are you? Obviously not a loyal one. YOu should accept whomever she wishes to be with. Don’t you think that going through another divorce will be difficult for her. Have you ever gotton divorced?? It’s a pain in the a*s. Your comments really annoyed me and they are insulting to real JLo fans.