J. Lo among 50 most beautiful people

Eva Longoria, Jennifer Lopez, Eva Mendes, Zoe Saldana and Daisy Fuentes are just a few of People En Espanol magazine’s list of 50 Most Beautiful people.
That list includes men along with the women, including Ricardo Antonio Chavira of “Desperate Housewives,” Wilmer Valderrama, Javier Bardem and John Leguizamo.

People en Espanol will air a special about the “50 Most Beautiful” May eighth on Telemundo.

13 Responses to “J. Lo among 50 most beautiful people”

1. Joseph says:

Does anyone know if Jenny will be with Marc tomorrow at the Latin Billboard Awards? Please tell me she will. OMG OMG OMG, I can’t wait for tomorrow to see Jenny on Spanish TV. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

2. khalid says:

yes yes yes this is jlo

3. Monique says:

Of course Jennifer if gonna be in the Top 50! They would be crazy not to include her. She is so beautiful, talented, a gifted designer and she is just a fabulous female inside and out. I am proud to be a fan of hers. She deserves everything she has and more. If ever met her, I’d die!

4. asimo says:

hey y’all, i dont know if it jus me, but was their an ad on top of navigation? or am i seein things?

5. Kara says:

CONGRADULATIONS JENNIFER LOPEZ!!!, UR THE BEST!!!

6. socorrito says:

here she go again …jennifer lopez the most beautyfull women in the world………iam sooooooo proud and completed with my queen jennifer lopez……..congratulation baby …you deserve evererhingon earth………

7. courtney aka jenny says:

yeah jenny ur the Best way to go

8. amber says:

duh!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE HAS TO BE THERE. SHE IS THE BEST. I AM PROG TO BE HER NUMBER1 FAN!!!! THATS COMING FROM MY HEART!!!!! EMAIL ME ANYONE THAT IS A BIG FAN AND HAS NEWS ABOUT HER. YOU CAN ALSO WRITE TO ME IN SPANISH!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

9. This Needs To Be Added 2 Your News! says:

I was listening to the radio and Jennifer Lopez came on and before I could think, my sister said “this is a remix.” And I realized, she’s failing. I said it before. “Get Right” bombed here and “Hold You Down” was on the radio for like a week. So, what can she do to save herself? Rerecord the latest song as a remix a la “I’m Real” back in 2001 after the original wasn’t doing as well. The same thing was done with “Ain’t It Funny.”

The song that was rerecorded is “Hold You Down.” Fat Joe is in the remix too.

10. lux says:

I don’t quite understand what you’re suggesting. The “Hold You Down” remixes have been circulating on radio stations and the internet for some time. We even have them for download on the site. The Cory Rooney Spring Mix is the most popular, and it is awesome. She will be releasing these on her “Hold You Down” single.

11. lux says:

asimo, yes, there is an ad there but it is only temporary.

12. onur says:

yeah yeah yuppppppiii im a big jlo fan from turkey but what is jlos number on this category.

13. jlo ferak says:

uhh…. its ntg unexpected… of cuz… u noe wat she should be at top 5… jlo is 2 preety, talented, n i m very proud 2 be her fan… no matter wad!!!! luv u JENNIFER!!!!