Audio: “Hold You Down” Remixes

Some new remixes of “Hold You Down” released.

01 – Jennifer Lopez ft. Fat Joe – “Hold You Down” (Spring Mix) – MP3/VBR/4:41/6.3MB (Alternate Intro version)
02 – Jennifer Lopez ft. Fat Joe – “Hold You Down” (Spring Mix) Instrumental – MP3/VBR/4:41/6.8MB
03 – Jennifer Lopez – “Hold You Down” (Eli El Mix) – MP3/VBR/3:56/5.1MB
04 – Jennifer Lopez – “Hold You Down” (Spk and DJ Lobo Mix) – MP3/VBR/3:50/4.9MB
05 – Jennifer Lopez – “Hold You Down” (Eli El Mix) Instrumental – MP3/VBR/3:57/5.6MB
06 – Jennifer Lopez – “Hold You Down” (Spk and DJ Lobo) Instrumental – MP3/VBR/3:50/5.2MB

Last four are reggaeton. Enjoy!

26 Responses to “Audio: “Hold You Down” Remixes”

1. Saleh says:

Wow These Remixes Rock! Especially the Spring Mix!!!

2. xox says:

I think you guys should have these are demos so people can buy the single instead of downloading and not supporting it.

3. lux says:

I don’t think downloading hurts CD sales, despite what record execs say. After all, people who buy CDs also buy them for the collectibility and the artwork and notes. These are already all over the internet.

The only thing hurting record sales is that after 20 years on the market, CD prices have went up not down.

DVD sales are booming because prices keep going down. And movie downloading is just as rampant as mp3s.

4. Tommy says:

Jennifer Lopez – “Hold You Down”

That Isnt An ELI Remix!

That is an official remix With DON OMAR…….

5. Ron says:

sweet! thanks!

6. courtney says:

okey i love all the songs on the remixes are great well of course i like all of her music and i dont think that downloading is bad but anyways people all think different so whatever
    ~*~*~*~J-Lo rocks~*~*~*~*~

7. IHeartJlo says:

Thanks Jlo.net, those are great!

8. Joseph says:

Tommy it’s an Eli El remix, because Eli El is the producer that remixed it. Those are all going to show up on the single for sale, but they were remixed by SPK and DJ Lobo, Eli El (which is one of the hottest reggaeton producers) and Corey Rooney.

9. Ray says:

Only fans will fownload & buy the singles cos they care for the artwork.
    Others will only downnload.
    Rebirth was downloaded by many people who didn’t buy it. So the fan-sites are somewhat responsible for the poor sales of rebirth. I’m really disappointed. Please remove the links.

10. kevin says:

my name is kevin
    i’m a j.lo fans from hong kong
    oh my god
    i love tha remix man,
    i love the spring mix~

11. Ben says:

Someone said in their post that Rebirth is certifided platinum in the US on Billboard, but I can’t find it anywhere !! Is Rebirth really platinum? Because the only certification we’ve all got is +500 000 copies in the USA.

12. kevin says:

i got something share with all j.lo fans

here is a catalog from hong kong

13. santi says:

Hi, my name is santi, I’m a jlo fan from Gran Canaria (Canary Islands). I know this page net for one week, and it is brilliant. Thanks for the remixes, I love jennifer and I love reggaeton. Thanks thanks thankss

14. CzarCastic says:

Not that we need to defend ourselves on this at all…
    A) We never posted the entire album online
    B) You couldn’t buy this if you wanted to, much less listen to it because of the source its on
    C) People won’t buy something just to hear it for the first time – that’s just crazy. It’s web sites like this that promote it, and frankly, right now Jennifer needs as much publicity as she can get. As stated, people who have never heard the Spring mix won’t go out and buy out just to hear it for the first time. This is simple marketing that anyone can figure out.

15. marcus says:

is jen going to come out with a video for the HOLD YOU DOWN spring remix cause i have been hearing it constantly all over the local Washington D.c./Maryland radio stations? i hope she does!!!!!

16. Gripen says:

Oh, I never thought these remixes could be so great!!I love them all, I love you Jennifer, I love you!! I’m gonna buy the single, definitely.

17. evy says:

haay from holland !! I couldn’t download the remix :(… but I love jennifer…for 8 years now :):)

18. Kathrin says:

Hi.
    Does anayone of you have the singles “Focus” or “Apresurate”? I’m from Germany and I bought the Jennifer Lopez Special CD (CD + DVD) and they wrote at amazon that this two tracks should be on it but no way.

19. Maddyrain says:

It would be nice if there were dance remixes for this song…

20. Abu Bilal says:

i love his song

21. dj mandys mix says:

muy buenos remixes tienes ahi ese thanks for the good music see ya keep the vive JLO

22. TheRebirth18 says:

I have the Spring Mix sung by a guy. He’s from Germany and he sound’s hot!!!

Here’s the link: http://rapidshare.de/files/2445782/hold_you_down__best__II_.MMM.html

23. lux says:

TheRebirth18, what kind of file is a .MMM file?

24. paja,paja says:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

25. chanelle says:

hey those are great! but do you have the original i can download? 🙂 please email me. thanx =]

26. Rebeca says:

Hi guys! I’m from Spain..and I think these remixes are really really good. I love JENNIFER LOPEZ, she’s simple the best. thanks bye kisses