Jane Fonda on Jennifer Lopez

Fonda is a small woman with a big, patrician voice and the flawless enunciation of a boarding-school and Vassar student. (She dropped out after two years.) She’s focused and serious but also dryly funny, especially about working with Lopez.

“I normally would never wear velour or whatever this is called,” Fonda says, pointing to the baby-blue sweatsuit she’s wearing. Lopez “makes these things, and they’re so comfortable. She’s helped me get hip.”

From USA Today

11 Responses to “Jane Fonda on Jennifer Lopez”

1. Nath says:

Aww! That’s cute. 🙂

2. Juan says:

Does anyone know what is the third single JLo will drop? I’m hoping its Step Into My World… I already heard the Remix..

3. Ben says:

The third single will be “Still around”. Here’s what Sony Australia said :
    Jennifer Gives Up on “Hold You Down”
    Jennifer Lopez has been forced to give up on promoting her latest single. “Hold You Down” failed to ignite the interests of radio stations across America since it was released for airplay, and many suspect it may be because it was “too boring”. For the track, Lopez and rapper Fat Joe recently shot a video, which features scenes from their neighbourhood in Bronx. J.Lo is now kicking around ideas for a video for “Still Around”, a single which she will now promote instead this summer. Jennifer Lopez says of the replacement ballad, “I’m pretty proud of it. The song is just about everybody, what they’re searching for. I finally released a love song. I had fun with my party songs and everything and now I’m releasing a love song, something a little more serious, something that people can sink their teeth into.”

Sony Australia.

4. Angel says:

I’ve read that “I Got U” will be the next single.

5. jo says:

Juan where did u hear remix?

6. Ron says:

I heard that I got U its officially the third single but I dont want that one to be the next single. I want Step Into My World! it would be perfect for summer!

7. Erin says:

NO!!!!!!! CHERRY PIE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

8. charli says:

If she releases ‘still around’ or ‘i got u’ next i will be kinda disappointed! I think ‘cherry pie’ and ‘ryde or dye’ are best! ‘step in to my world’ is excellent too tho!

9. Faustro says:

I was really hoping that the next single would be Cherry pie, I can already imagine the video! She must return to the radios with all that she got`s, there`s a lot of people wishing for her to fail, and with Mariah`s return, she must be carefull.

10. Jona! says:

I think J.Lo. ‘Rebirth’ third single must be a remix of Step Into My World with a rapper or some coz she’s losing her touch against other artists like Mariah. J.Lo.’s album also doesn’t have many single types on it.

11. jKE says:

IF JENNIFER LOPEZ WANTS TO RELEASE A LOVE SONG, OR A “SERIOUS” SONG IT SHOULD BE HE’LL BE BACK OR RYDE OR DIE. BUT SHE SHOULD RELEASE I GOT YOU SINCE ITS AN UPBEAT SUMMER TRACK