Lopez To Be Featured On ‘Superstar Remixes’

NEW YORK (Billboard) – Hits from Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Maroon5, Kelis and Pink are reimagined on the upcoming compilation “Superstars Remixed,” due May 10 from Sony BMG Strategic Marketing.

The album features remixes from such dance notables as JXL, Hex Hector, Armand Van Helden and Junior Vasquez, among others.

Spears’ “Toxic” is remixed by Van Helden, while Hector takes on Lopez’s “Waiting for Tonight,” Deborah Cox’s “Nobody’s Supposed To Be Here” and Toni Braxton’s Unbreak My Heart.”

Elsewhere, Vasquez remixes Maroon5’s “This Love,” Peter Rauhofer updates Christina Aguilera’s “Beautiful” and Victor Calderone revamps Beyonce’s “Naughty Girl.”

The set is rounded out by remixes of cuts by Kelly Clarkson (news), Duran Duran, Sarah McLachlan, Dido, Monica, Whitney Houston and Fantasia.

Here is the track list for “Superstars Remixed”:

“Waiting for Tonight” (Hex Hector remix), Jennifer Lopez
“Beautiful” (Peter Rauhofer remix), Christina Aguilera
“I Wish I Didn’t Miss You” (HQ2 remix), Angie Stone
“Unbreak My Heart” (Soul Hex remix), Toni Braxton
“Nobody’s Suppoed To Be Here” (Hex Hector remix), Deborah Cox

Source: Reuters/Billboard

9 Responses to “Lopez To Be Featured On ‘Superstar Remixes’”

1. xox says:

I can’t believe Rebirth could flop! I read the news on MTV europe. They say its caused by her refusal to go on a promotional tour. Its a great album I just dont get it!

2. anay says:

ya’ll don’y worry all we gatta do is spread the word for her tell all your friends and boo’s that it’s of the hook and the tunes are the boom come on ya’ll we can do it.

3. x says:

Ya’ll the only reason that jenny -lo isn’t going around europe and other countries right now is cause i think is that she pregnant. I know even though she showed her supper flat belly on the today show come she didn’tr say anything on the rumour and the only thing that explains why she is not promoting her album is cause she’s to sick and to tired due from pregnancy of marc’s baby.
    Which hopefully is a good thing.
    Yeah all jen is pregnant.

4. Erin says:

OMG. I am soooo sad for jen. i feel really bad. The album is awesome! I have bought mine, i just wish i could go buy like 1million more to help her. This sux. I wanted her to go on tour too. I would buy tickets so fast!

5. simon says:

how much sold jennifer this week from rebirth in the USA?

400`000…???

6. ali says:

jen should definately had taken the time to really promote this beautiful album b’cos its really good n it can really do what ‘confessions’ did 4 usher but its up to her if she wants to flop but i doubt she will. people probably downloaded the album b’cos there’s no way such a wondreful album can go unheard n therefor flop. it’s doing pretty well in europe and japan but its only the americans who wont buy it, y???

7. Lucylover1986 says:

Sounds like a pretty cool CD, I’ll probably pick it up.

8. Charlie says:

This must be a first! J.Lo and Mariah on the SAME album?!?!?!? I wonder what they think of that!

9. simon says:

jennifer lopezand mariah carey are on the same album?? wich album??

yes thats true only the americans dont buy the album!

in europe, australia and asia is rebirth at the top of the charts!!