2004 Tabloid Cover Queen

Estylo Magazine reports that Jennifer Lopez appeared on more supermarket tabloid covers than any other celebrity in 2004, beating out Jennifer Aniston, the Olsen twins, Britney Spears, and Jessica Simpson.

Let’s hope she gets a little more privacy this year and falls off the tabloid favorites list. 🙂

10 Responses to “2004 Tabloid Cover Queen”

1. Ashlee says:

That is both good and bad. Good that she is that high and that she is able to attract that much attention but bad because then her privacy is invaded.

_ * _ Good job Jennifer!! _ * _

2. kirsty says:

JLO IS THE BEST & BEUATIFULEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD

3. Pushpinder says:

I LOVE JENNIFER LOPEZ! AND I AM HER BIGGEST FAN EVER AND ALL OF YOU WHO THINK YOU ARE WELL NOT SORRY TO BREAK YOUR HEART BUT I AM!
    I THINK THAT ALL THE PUBLICITY IS GOOD BECAUSE IT RAISES HER CARIER EVEN BAD PUBLICITY!
    GO JENNIFER LOPEZ I LOVE YOU!
    JENNIFER LOPEZ “REBIRTH” IN STORES NOW IF YOUR A TRUE FAN YOU SHOULD HAVE IT LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOU JENNIFER LOPEZ

4. kmelly says:

yes, all publicity is goog
    Rebirth will sell more lol

5. Onur says:

I LOVE YOU :)My name is Onur and surname ARIC………………………………………………………………………………………………YOUR SEND MESSAGE……………..

6. Jenn says:

Does anyone know why Jennifer won’t be attending the Selena Vive concert on April 7, 2005. I figured she’d make a point to be there since she did play the Tejano Queen in the movie “Selena” I think it’s a slap in the face to the Quintanilla family.

7. Lucylover1986 says:

She still might be there. I didn’t hear from anywhere that she wasn’t but then again I have not heard she will be so we’ll see.

8. Jesse214 says:

I have also heard that she won’t be at the concert. From what i understand she’s probably going to appear via satellite or by recording. I think jennifer definately owes it to the quintanilla family as well as selena fans to be there to pay repsects for her career that would probably not have materialized if not for selena and her fans that put jennifer lopez in the spotlight for the first time.

9. Erika says:

I have to say, I was really disappointed that JLo did not attend the Selena Vive concert. I have been a fan of hers since she did the Selena movie, and was completley let down. I’ve bought all of her CD’s even the ones that poeple said were horrible. My loyealty stops here! She owes her fans an apology for her behavior, appearing via video was not nearly enough, she owed Selena’s family much more!

10. miguel says:

The Selena Vive concert was just a fabulous well organized event. If such international stars such as Gloria, Thalia, Paulina, are able to find time in their respective busy schedules, it is hard to understand why JLo would exclude herself from such an event which generated worldwide publicity. A public response and/or apology is in order. Perhaps she was concerned that the majority of the performers actually sang LIVE to a worlwide audience and the same would be expected of her. On behalf of 50,000 + fans attending to tribute…..Shame on you!