Video: SNL J. Lo & Marc Anthony Grammy sketch

Saturday Night Live poked fun at Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony along with Loretta Lynn and Jack White in a skit tonight about the Grammys. And we’ve got it available for download here.

SNL Grammy skit {wmv/3:45/7.78mb}

And to those of you who are apt to whine that a fan site shouldn’t post unflattering things about Jennifer: don’t start. There are a lot of fans who appreciate anything Jennifer-related being brought to attention. I’m sure Jen would laugh if she saw the bit.

23 Responses to “Video: SNL J. Lo & Marc Anthony Grammy sketch”

1. JLoMyQueen says:

LOL LOL LOL Ilove it i love it!!!! i actually watched that live when it came on, and i found it compeletly hilarious… Maya Rudulf the woman who plays Jlo in the sketch is right on in everyway she does an amazing impression that woman, she also does a right on Beyonce from time to time its almost identical lol… but the sketch didnt offend me at all being the huge JLo fan iam… as they say Imation is the biggest form of flattery!!! 🙂

2. Albert says:

Yes,I think it’s funny and hilarious,you laugh about it and move on…;-)

3. Anonymous says:

It was hilarious. Even when Loretta flubbed her lines. But seeing J.Lo’s performance was even more hilarious. Even my dog hid under the bed.

4. Erin says:

That was cute hehe…I love jennifer and i thought they did good, but everyone who is anyone gets made fun of on SNL. So it is in a way a good thing, ya know..

5. matt says:

THAT RACKET FLATTENED MY BISCUITS!!!!

probably the funniest part of the show last night, thanks for uploading!

6. SoulSimon says:

Yeah J.lo and M.A. grammy stuff, thats what everyone are talkin’ and laughin’ ’bout.why so big fuss ’bout it?It was bad yes but its weird that everyone are amazed cuz of that, cuz I’ve see others M.A. lives and they all were terrible and j.lo didnt want to shine i guess:D

7. jlofan says:

Im sure you have been watching a different grammy performance to me! She did good apart from the ‘mas’. If she wouldn’t have gone wrong there then I don’t think people would be picking on her.

8. Nephie-Lo says:

i agree with my grl jlofan 🙂

9. K says:

I think JLO Did great in the grammys performance! more than i expected

10. lux says:

The funny part is Hilary Swank forgetting her lines.

11. jlofan says:

I seriously am trying to understand why some people say she didn’t do good. Is it because she is an easy target?

12. Anonymous says:

No JLOFAN – it’s because SHE CAN’T SING and she tried to hard to sing!

13. jennifer says:

what`s all the fuzz about, yes it was sometimes out of key but it was live, is there any artist who can perfectly live i don`t think so!!!!!!!!!
    i loved it

14. Erin says:

I dont get it-People freak when singers lip synch *ashlee* but when someones live and not PERFECT they also flip. It doesnt make sense. Singing live isnt easy, trust me i know from my own experiences.

15. nadine says:

so i think it was a good performance…
    and we know that she can sing live(puerto rico,nrj awards,wetten dass…)
    well i don’t understand that everybody was takin’ about that cos listen to fergie(bep) she also didn’t sing perfect BUT that’S OK
    hey nobody is perfect(exepts jen in many points:))

it was funny that when i told my friend who’s non-jen-fan that she didn’t sing so well on 2 notes he said..well i don’ hear that:)
    so it’s just coswhen know the original and expected so much you are a bit disappointed and this you show with blame her…
    but we tha fans doesn’t have to do so right?!!!!!!

16. jlofan says:

I thought she was great!

17. Albert says:

She didn’t sing live @NRJ!

18. Mary says:

that was great, I loved Hillary Swank, too funny!!! In the Grammys M.A was reaally good, as usual, Jen screwing up was no surprise, I’m no hater, but its obvious she just can’t sing…

19. Tera Culver says:

JENNIFER LOPEZ AND MARC ANTHONYS PERFORMANCE WAS KOOL UNTIL SHE WENT OFF KEY WITH HER SINGING, IT WAS JUSS NOT THE BIZZNESS.

20. Sarah says:

I missed the Grammy performance b/c I was having a baby, lol, and I can’t find it anywhere. Why post the SNL skit without the real performance to compare to? LOL, anyone know where I can find the original?

21. lux says:

Sarah, we have the Grammy performance available to download here:

Congratulations on your baby, by the way!

22. MISSY says: