Interview and Clip from CNN’s Showbiz Tonight

Here’s the small interview that aired tonight on CNN.

Jennifer Lopez Interview on CNN’s “Showbiz Tonight” | WMV/3:33/15.6MB

8 Responses to “Interview and Clip from CNN’s Showbiz Tonight”

1. Ed says:

Yes indeed my girl’s doing alright. I can’t stand how CNN tries to make Jen look so “money hungry” when that’s just the reward to all the hard work, and not the sole motivation. I’m certainly proud of her and can’t stand when White people like that reporter just “hate” on Jenny for being a successful Latina. It’s like if White people are getting scared now like “Oh no watch out Hispanics are soon gonna rule this joint” See even now White people still trying to keep us oppressed. Keep doing your thing Mrs. Lopez!

2. Kevin says:

It was a nice piece. I just thought they were going to be doing a more formal interview with her. I hope she’ll go on Larry King Live. I would give anything to call in and ask her a question. 🙂

3. lux says:

Ed, what are you talking about? I didn’t notice anyone making Jen out to be “money hungry” and no one seemed surprised at all that she was so successful…

Kevin, I was expecting a more formal interview, too. It would be awesome if she went on Larry King Live.

4. Erin says:

LUX: I dont even have to talk, you said it for me…

5. jlofan says:

Ok Ed I understand what your saying, but don’t you think you making it a little to general by saying white people. I am white and I love Jennifer!

6. Seb says:

Cool video !!

And great promo if its will be on CNN !!

7. mike says:

I heard that J.Lo piece will be on again tonight on that new CNN show “Showbiz Tonight.” Not a bad show.

8. I would like to say holla to Jlo for representing al da Boricuas!! I love Jlo to death and she can sing and dance her ass off!! keep doing what you doing Jlo!! BORICUAS ARE COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!