Various Jennifer Headlines & Stories

LOPEZ AND ANTHONY TO TOUR?

Jennifer Lopez is reportedly planning to give fans around the world a taste of her live performances with husband MARC ANTHONY – by going on tour with the salsa singer.

Lopez and Anthony, who exchanged nuptials last June (04), performed together for the first time on Sunday (13FEB05), when they sang a Spanish-language duet, and now sources say they plan to hit the road together.

Curvaceous beauty Lopez is already set to accompany her husband on a brief tour of Spain at the end of the month (FEB05), and now Anthony is reportedly trying to persuade her to join him on a more extensive tour later in the year (05).

A source tells magazine US WEEKLY, “He wants to do it, but she has been trying to see if it is the right thing.

“Jen’s people have advised her not to because it’s bad for her career. She’s too mainstream to tour with him. He needs her, but she doesn’t need him.”

J.LO WANTS TO DUET ENDLESS LOVE

JENNIFER LOPEZ would love to perform a duet of LIONEL RICHIE hit ENDLESS LOVE, with her husband MARC ANTHONY.

The pair performed together onstage at the GRAMMY AWARDS on Sunday (13FEB05), and J.Lo is keen to sing with the Latin star again.

When asked about her favourite track, Lopez says, “Endless Love. I’d like to do a duet. I don’t want to get up by myself.”

JLo’s Secret to Looking So Fit

Jennifer Lopez has revealed the secret to her great figure – she works out and eats what she likes.

The singer/actress insists she doesn’t need to train hard to maintain her sexy shape – she just balances exercise with full diet.

Lopez says: “I don’t train all the time but when I do, I do a regular circuit training which is weights and a little of cardio in between each set. (I eat) everything – just not a lot of it.”

J.LO TAKES HER LIFE SERIOUSLY

JENNIFER LOPEZ dismisses the way she is portrayed in the media as a spoilt superstar, because she has a lot of sadness in her heart and takes every aspect of her life very seriously.

THE WEDDING PLANNER beauty refuses to be defined by her love of expensive clothes, jewellery and luxury cars – her public image disguises the real person underneath.

The 35-year-old says, “I have some sadness. I know that everybody thinks my life is great and all I do is ride around in BENTLEYS and wear a lot of jewellery, but it’s not really like that.

“I am a hardworking girl and I take everything in my life very seriously, professionally and personally

6 Responses to “Various Jennifer Headlines & Stories”

1. Nephie-Lo says:

No No tour with Anthony

2. Lucylover1986 says:

Yeah, I would hate for the first time J. Lo ever tours to be a joint tour with Marc Anthony. Only if they only sang a couple songs together like “No Me Ames” & “Escapemonos” would I consider going to it then.

3. JLoMyQueen says:

Yes i agree, for JLo’s first ever worldwide Tour she definitely needs to do it on her own!! i dont think i would want to buy a ticket to the concert if its going to end up being a duo Tour with Marc, im not such a big fan of his.. so hopefully she will go thru it alone, like she should.

4. jennifer says:

why a no no i think it`s great if she gonna tour doesn`t matter with who, and by the way it`s better for her marriage

5. Karina Arana says:

WEll I think it would be a good idea for JLo to go on a tour with marc anthony, but after she does one on her own… She has always been very independent and thats what everyone admires of her, therefore a tour with hubby wouldn’t be a good idea….

6. Jlos_no.1_fan says:

nah dont tour with marc and hope she comes down to australia if she does tour with marc im sure it will be great anyway
    I LUV J.LO!!

Various Jennifer Headlines & Stories

LOPEZ AND ANTHONY TO TOUR?

J.LO WANTS TO DUET ENDLESS LOVE