Grammys tonight

Don’t forget to watch Jennifer and Marc Anthony’s performance tonight on the Grammys (8pm EST on CBS). JLo.net will have the video up later tonight.

10 Responses to “Grammys tonight”

1. yeily says:

thank you so much and im going to wait for that video jejeje !

2. Javier says:

I recorded the performance with Jennifer and Marc Anthony. I was a little disappointed because Jennifer’s voice was skipping a little. Especially at the end when she said “Mas” I was like NO!!!!! But she still did good, I mean it’s LIVE. But I’m going to go watch it again since I recorded it 🙂

P.S

She sounds BLAZIN in the cd quality song.

3. yeily says:

ARE YOU GOING TO PUT IT ONLINE HERE ?

4. AL says:

It was a great song to perform to.

HE SOUNDED GREAT (Congrats again Marc on winning best Latin album)

She sounded GOOD.

THEY SOUNDED GREAT TOGETHER!

She looked HOT AS FIRE!

It was a great performance of a great Latin ballad.

I kept thinkin’ that they would have done a spin on it and would have had time to translate it and sing it in English live, but most things in Spanish sound just as good 😉

On a scale of 1-10, I give the performance an 8.5
    It was above average but it was not the most mind blowing performance (that would be too much).

Who said she missed a high note? She hit all the right notes. It’s live…nothing is flawless. Even Marc didnt sound as perfect on some parts, but it’s LIVE not studio so there is few room for mishaps and in their performance, there was VERY FEW.

Peace.

5. lux says:

We’re encoding it right now. It’ll be online a little after 10pm EST.

6. yeily says:

IM SO EXITED !!

7. CARMEN says:

I LOVE THE WAY JENNIFER LOPEZ SOUND AT THE GRAMMYS WITH MARC ANTHONY HER DRESS IS DELIRIUS………THAT GIRL REALLY HAS A GREAT VOICE…….GOD BLESS JENNIFER LOPEZ…SHE’S THE HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY……….

8. Anonymous says:

If you think Je-lo sounded good …you MUST be tone def. Sorry, shes a beautiful woman and amazing dancer and actress even but, she can’t sing.

9. Javier says:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE LAST ENTRY. SHE WAS HORRIBLE. IT’S BAD ENOUGH THAT IN THE CD SHE DOESN’T SOUND GOOD, LIVE WAS WORSE. I REALLY HOPE SHE GOT SPANISH LESSONS FOR HER SPANISH CD. SHE REALLY NEEDS TO IMPROVE ON HER ACCENTS TO THE SPANISH WORDS. COMMON JENNY!!! GET IT TOGETHER.

10. LISA says:

JENNY FROM THE BLOCK…SORRYYY YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SELF DANCING, OR MAYBY RUNNING ANY BUSSNESS BUT PLEASE …OHH PLEASE STOP SINGING OK?, DONT HURT THE INDUSTRY AND MARK WITH THAT INCREDIBLE “NOT SINGING IMAGE” OHH LIKE YOU DID AT THE GRAMMYS, UFFF SO MANY PEOPLE SAW THAT IAM EMBARRASED, ZAPATERO A SU ZAPATO,OK? AND ACTING? UFFF I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT, YOU ARE A BEAUTY DANCER THATS ALL! GET IT!