J.LO TO REUNITE WITH SELENA DIRECTOR

JENNIFER LOPEZ is turning to her SELENA director GREGORY NAVA to reignite her movie career.

In Nava’s forthcoming movie, Lopez will play an American reporter sent to the Mexican-US border town of Ciudad Juarez to investigate the mysterious killings of dozens of females there – a real life phenomenon.

Filming is expected to start in March (05).

7 Responses to “J.LO TO REUNITE WITH SELENA DIRECTOR”

1. Kevin says:

I’m pretty sure this is false since I have heard nothing of this movie and I don’t think J. Lo would start shooting a new movie when her priority should be promoting her album in March. Plus she has said she’s putting all movies aside and focusing on putting a tour together. We’ll see though.

2. Bruno says:

I read about this online on Chud, Joblo, and Dark Horizons last week. I think the opportunity popped up last minute and she’s jumping on it. Hence her reasoning for filming another video even before Get Right has peaked (Hold You Down). A film, a drama like this film, I dont remember the title it had the word “Border” in it I believe, should only take about a month to film. So a month is not a long time away. Million Dollar Baby was filmed in 39 days.

3. Lysette says:

How crazy! I live in El Paso, TX which is RIGHT NEXT to Juarez!

4. jlofan says:

damn you lol! if they film it there will you go down to the set?

5. Lysette says:

Hell ya!!!

6. jlofan says:

I am so jealous!

7. iftikar says:

PLEASE MAY I ASK HOW YOU JENNIFER LOPEZ DEAL WITH JEALOUS. AND HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH ONE WHO IS BECAUSE SOMETIMES IN LIFE YOU FIND IT DIFFCULT
    TO GET ON WITH PEOPLE WHO MAY BE I FAMILY MEMBER OR I CLOSE FRIEND. I AM JUST ASKING BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT AND SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR AND PEOPLE GET JEALOUS OF YOU .