A Grammy Duet For J. Lo & Marc Anthony?

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony will sing a duet at this year’s 47th Annual Grammy Awards, reports Foxnews.com. The two will try to top last year’s Beyoncé/Prince performance. The married couple will likely choose to sing a duet written by Anthony which should appear on J. Lo’s upcoming new CD, Rebirth. But Foxnews.com’s Roger Freidman also says it is possible she could perform her latest single, “Get Right.” The two married on June 7, 2004.

In other Grammy news, Maroon 5 has been chosen to open the Grammys with a performance of “This Love.” The group’s debut CD, Songs About Jane, is up for two awards. The show will take place February 13 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles and will air on CBS.

15 Responses to “A Grammy Duet For J. Lo & Marc Anthony?”

1. CARMEN RIVERA says:

WAOOOOO GREAT NEWS….I CAN WAY TO SEE JENNIFER ,PERFORMENT DE GET RIGHT SONG….I LOVE THAT SONG AND THE VIODEO DRIVE ME CRAZY……I LOVE IT SOME MUCH………

2. 🙁 Unfortunatly, In Russia, Annual Grammy Awards doesn’t broadcast

3. Javier says:

I hope they do a duet. I hope this is reliable information. I cant wait to see the grammy’s then!!

4. Kevin says:

I saw it on TRL during the J. Lo video they posted a little side bar with the info. Seems to be true but no official statement from anyone yet.

5. Javier says:

They talked about it this morning on the radio. And I thought Jennifer said she wasnt going to do any more duets with Marc Anthony. The song they are going to sing is, “This is me” I think, I’m not sure, some song in the album that Marc wrote that jennifer secretly likes a lot. But I hope it goes well, because this morning the radio people said I hope it’s not going to be another flop, relationships shouldn’t work together, just look at the gigli movie with ben affleck, career went down. I hope Jennifer proves everyone wrong about her singing voice.

6. Kevin says:

I think it will work. They already worked together on “No Me Ames” which was a smash but their duet on Marc’s album “Escapemonos” wasn’t as good. So we’ll see. This is their first english duet too so it’s something new.

7. Joseph says:

I think “Escapemonos” is a great song. It just wasn’t released as a single. Jennifer’s voice on it is really strong.

8. KELLY says:

now it’s really confirmed and jen is gonne give a tight performance

9. Joseph says:

I haven’t been able to watch TRL this week, any idea what # she’s been?

10. Bruno says:

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1024017_10_0_,00.html It’s official. I just hope she hits the right notes and doesn’t come off sounding busted. I love her. She should have just performed Get Right instead. But we’ll see. BTW, No Me Ames is one of my favorite songs. It’s awesome.

11. marcus says:

now i love jennifer and everything. but i think she should just go ahead and perform Get Right.

12. marcus says:

hey ya’ll! this doesn’t have anything to do with the grammy’s but i got some news on rebirth! i got some mail about pre ordering jennifer’s album and i went to this website and it gave me the names of the songs on her albums. apparently, there are three discs, dics one has the original songs, disc two has remixes to the songs, and disc three has dvd extras. hear are the names of the songs in the order that is supposed to be on the album.
    1. GET RIGHT
    2. STEP INTO MY WORLD
    3. HOLD YOU DOWN (FEAT. FAT JOE)
    4. WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO
    5. CHERRY PIE
    6. I GOT YOU
    7. STILL AROUND
    8. RYDE OR DIE
    9. I, LOVE
    10. HE’LL BE BACK
    11. (CAN’T BELIEVE)THIS IS ME
    12. GET RIGHT REMIX (FEAT. FABOLOUS)

13. Javier says:

I havnt been able to watch TRL either. But it has been on number 3 for the couple of days. Simple Plan and Eminem has the lead. And it’s been announced. Jennifer and Marc Anthony are going to perform live in the grammy’s, i thought it was just a rumor, and I hope everything goes well.

14. Kevin says:

On TRL Monday & Tuesday it was #3 but Wednesday it fell to #4 with Lindsay Lohan passing her.

15. jimmy says:

minnie driver is mean

A Grammy Duet For J. Lo & Marc Anthony?

Comments are closed.