“Get Right” Jumps to #28

“Get Right” will place in at #28 on next week’s Billboard Hot 100 charts, up from #41! She also remains #6 on Hot Digital Songs and #4 on Hot Digital Tracks.

9 Responses to ““Get Right” Jumps to #28”

1. Joseph says:

I’m glad Jen is doing great.

2. simon says:

question!

get right from jennifer is in billboard charts!!
    so well, it this the sales charts??

when yes, why is it in usa also avalaible?
    get right ist out now at february 14…

please write here down or mail it to jenniferlopezfan@swissinfo.org

3. Joseph says:

It’s actually #4 on digital tracks.

4. Vlad from Russia says:

It’s very good that she is in Billboard, but as I think “get right” is a great failure :(. It won’t be so popular as “Jenny from The Block” or “All I have” 🙁

5. Vlad from Russia says:

She is also number one in yahoo top 100 🙂

6. Coralise says:

Jlo is my favorite artist she is like my idol! She is sooooo cool! And i love her new song”get right” it is da bomb! I wish i could meet her in person!

7. Coralise, do you have an ICQ? If yes, could you tell me your number? My is 314287900

8. Melody says:

jennifer lopez is my favorite singer . i love all of her songs. my favorite song is get right. iknow this sounds weird but sometimes i cry because i think i might not be able to meet my favorite singerwho is jennifer lopez. Every night i pray that one day i will see jennifer lopez. jennifer lopez, if you read this letter maybe you can come to yonkers new york if you are not buisy. from your fan.

9. Melody says:

jennifer lopez is my favorite singer . i love all of her songs. my favorite song is get right. iknow this sounds weird but sometimes i cry because i think i might not be able to meet m jennifer lopez. Every night i pray that one day i will see jennifer lopez. jennifer lopez, maybe one day you can visit yonkers new york. i am a kid. i am 10 years old. i am a girl. from your fan.