From Contact Music: J.LO WILL QUIT CIGARS FOR BABY

JENNIFER LOPEZ is so desperate to start a family with husband MARC ANTHONY, she is prepared to quit her favourite vice – smoking cigars.

The sexy singer is keen to settle down and have children with Anthony – who she married in secret in June (04) – according to reports.

A source says, “Jen wants a baby more than anything – she’s not taking any chances that puffing could hurt her unborn child.”

28 Responses to “From Contact Music: J.LO WILL QUIT CIGARS FOR BABY”

1. Ron says:

WHAT THE HELL? JLO SMOKES?

2. Javier says:

I am going to kill Jennifer!!!!!!!!!! I didn’t know she smoked cigars!!!! That’s how my chef died!!!!!! I am very disapointed in Jennifer >:( . I still luv Jennifer, but I don’t want her to die even if it’s one cigar a week, it’s still bad. Shame on you Jennifer!! >:(

3. Marcus says:

Hold up…wait a minute…let me put my 2 cents in it! Oh hell no! Jennifer smokes! I had no idea. Why would she do that if she knows its bad 4 her health? That makes no sense. And even though I am against smoking, I still support my gurl Jenny Lo!

4. Olivia says:

Yes, Jen smokes cigars from times to times, do a quick google search, you’ll find many articles about that (I know I was as surprised as you guys when I found out at first a while back)

I think that’s great that she’s going to stop for a future baby though, shows that she cares at least.

5. jlofan says:

WHAT! OMG i really am speechless. Are you sure that this isn’t fake because I’m sure she has said that she hates smoking and stuff like that but she might have done it for a film fole or something.

6. Alex says:

OMFG Jen, a cigar smoker ?!? Olivia, you’re right, I did a search on google and I found MANY articles posted about her cigar smoking, I f**king can’t believe that she actually does smoke cigars for real, it’s unbelievable ! I’m very sad, I’ve never thought I’d heard that about her, and even though she’s trying to hide that, her nasty little secret is out now, God !

Anybody found pix of her with one by the way ? I’m very curious to see that

7. Anonymous says:

I found one but it was for a photo shoot for on the 6 so that doesn’t neccessarily mean that she smokes them. I can’t believe it. if i can find the site again i will tell you]

8. jlofan says:

go on this and scroll down. It’s only a photo shoot and she isn’t actually smoking it.

9. mel says:

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JEN SMOKES!

THE PRESS WILL MAKE ANYTHING UP TO GET A STORY, JEN HAS ALWAYS SAID THAT MOST OF THE STORIES ON HER ARE FAKE!

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY GOING TO BELIEVE THIS?

10. Jeff says:

ok guys, i found a few pix of her smoking her cigars, take a look at them:

At a private cocktail party in LA:

Having dinner with some friends:

At an unknown event, a scan from a French mag:

11. jlofan says:

there is something not quite right with these pictures. The first just doesn’t look right. The second one she has the exact hairstyle that she had to a movie premiere, but she wasn’t wearing those clothes. After a movie premiere they do have an after party but it just doesn’t seem quite right. The last picture looks alot like a publicity shot, so it could even be fake, that again doesn’t look quite right but it does seem the most convincing of the three.

12. Anonymous says:

I don’t believe that these pics are 100% genuine. For a start the first pic just doesn’t look right. The second she had the hairstyle for a movie premiere which she attended with Ben Affleck. Firstly she was not wearing that dress and secondly she got Ben to stop smoking so I don’t think she would spark up whilst going out with him. The last I suppose is the most convincing but is so obviously a publicity shot so maybe they put the smoke in, it can be very easy to do that.

13. Anonymous says:

ok you’ll have to do better than just “doesn’t look right” or “doesn’t seem quite right”
    They are just simply bad pictures, agreed, they don’t look nice, but they don’t look ‘weird’ or anything like that to me

14. Mary says:

hahah you guys are so funny with your hunches about how it doesn’t look ‘right’

Of course if doesn’t look right, it’s Jen smoking a cigar, no pic of her doing so will ever look warm and fuzzy duh !

I have the 2nd picture as well by the way, and another one where she’s wearing the same dress, ugly and one that even my grand ma wouldn’t have been caught dead wearing, albeit, but that’s something to be debated later I guess. She changed and it was at the after party of Gigli late at night, the same day. Ever thought that she might have been smoking this cigar for the look ? (look at the photo, other people are doing so too, like on the first one by the way, simply looks like that cigars were being handed out)

About nagging Ben, it was about him smoking all the freaking time, who knows what she might have said if he was only doing like her an after dinner smoke only ?

Anyway, I only have one other pic of her with one, feel free to give your funny comments, hunches and feelings about how it doesn’t look ‘right’ or ‘weird’ to see her doing that, you guys are so entertaining ! HAHAHA 😉

15. Neasa04 says:

I think J Lo should smoke if she wants to. All ya’ll haters need to quit hatin and find something better to do with your time other than down talk J Lo! If she wants to smoke, let her smoke. LIGHT THAT SH**, SMOKE THAT SH**, PASS THAT SH**!!!!!!!
    Popcorn Playa!

HOLLA!!!!!

16. jlofan says:

i aint a hater, it’s just wishful thinking. I understand what your saying its just one of the things that people respect her for.

17. Mary says:

so Jlofan, do you believe now that Jen smokes cigars after you say the photo I posted ? what do you think of that ? are you surprised ?

18. jlofan says:

i never said I didn’t believe it. I kinda just couldn’t believe it. And yes I am surprised, i was surprised when I first found out about it.

19. Mary says:

and how do you think she looks with a cigar ? what kind of look does she get with that ?

do you think it’s shocking or amusing or something else to see her do that ?

20. Kat says:

So what if J.Lo Smokes Cigars. Shes a grown woman, let her live, Daaamn. Everybody is all up her business. What would you all do if everyone was on your ass about what you do in your life?

21. jlofan says:

I was just very shocked, thats all.

22. Lisnett says:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE. THATS CRAZY! I HOPE THAT SHE STOPS FOR HER OWN GOOD AND FOR THE HEALTH OF THE BABY IF SHE IS GOING TO HAVE ONE.IM VERY SHOCKED I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE THAT. I STILL DONT BELIVE IT TILL SHE SAYS IT BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS RUMORS GOING AROUND ESPECIALLY ABOUT JENNIFER LOPEZ

23. Jay Liven says:

I personally think that Jennifer looks extremely sexy smoking her cigars. It shows that she is a strong woman who is not afraid to partake in pleasures traditionally reserved to men. Smoking a cigar once in awhile will not hurt her either. She is even sexier now to me.

24. JLo4Eva says:

I think it’s fantastic that J Lo smokes cigars! She looks so sexy and ellegant smoking them, she shouldn’t be ashamed of her habit.

25. ian says:

jlo is so dam sexy its not funny

26. CgrLdy1 says:

I happen to be a young woman who enjoys a fine cigar, privately and publicly. I have been smoking cigars since my teens, and enjoy 1 or 2 double coronas a day. It’s ridiculous that people think it’s okay for a woman to smoke cigarettes, but “unfeminine” for a woman to enjoy better quality. My hubby also smokes cigars, and it’s something we enjoy sharing. Grow up, people. Join the 21st century. Women also drive cars and own businesses! Shocking, huh?

27. MORENA says:

IAM JLOS #1 FAN…JLO NEEDS TO STOP SMOKING FOR HER HEALTH!!

28. Ivan says:

I Love J.Lo AND Her Stile I Can`t belive that she`s smokes………. BUT ANITHING ELSE I LOVE HER VERRY MUTCH 🙂