An Army Of J. Los Star In ‘Get Right’ Clip

From VH1.COM –

Jennifer Lopez calls in the clones for her next video, “Get Right,” in which she packs in as many stories and as many versions of herself as possible.

According to its treatment, “Get Right” plays like a dance version of Robert Altman’s film “Short Cuts,” examining all the little moments that happen almost simultaneously in a nightclub during the duration of a single song, in which J. Lo is always the center of the story.

“Get Right,” which will be directed by Francis Lawrence this weekend, starts in an alley outside a club, where a little girl follows her big sister (J. Lo) inside, begging to sit and watch from under the tables while she DJs. The first song she plays, of course, is “Get Right.”

As the song starts, J. Lo is seen on all the video screens in the club (including a screen underneath the glass counter of a cocktail table) doing a dance routine with a cane. A drink is set down on the table, and it becomes apparent that Lopez is one of the patrons, too, as well as countless other characters.

One of those patrons is on a girls’ night out, jumping from the couch to grab her girlfriends and run out onto the dance floor. A diva Jennifer is more detached, hanging out in the roped-off VIP section with her entourage. One Jennifer is dancing alone, with her eyes closed, doing the same choreographed moves that Lopez and her dancers are doing in the screens around the club, while a different, nerdier Jennifer is also alone, but just sitting and drinking, until she’s drunk enough to dance on the tables.

One Jennifer fights with her boyfriend in the hallway outside the bathroom, while another Jennifer kisses her boyfriend as they sit in the booth. One J. Lo is trying to order drinks from another (who is serving them); one is comforting another who is crying; one is dancing for another’s amusement.

J. Los are everywhere, and each one is connected by the song. When the song begins to fade, we hear the little girl who had just wanted to watch it all singing the final lines. She opens her eyes and looks up at her big sister J. Lo the DJ who smiles down at her.

This report is provided by MTV News

12 Responses to “An Army Of J. Los Star In ‘Get Right’ Clip”

1. kosta_germany says:

WOW!!! This single gona be a clubburner!!! JLO KICKS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…

2. Javier says:

If that is how the video is going to be, it sounds weird, but I can’t wait to see it, and her new album sounds really blazin [not that i heard it yet]!! I cant wait to buy it!!!!

3. Marcus says:

I’m a little confused but at the same time a little anxious. I hope this turns out good and I cant wait to hit the stores and buy the album cause I know this will be her best yet.

4. Mikey says:

oMGGG FRANCIS LAWRENCE IS THE BEST VIDEO DIRECTOR OUT THERE, HE IS MY FAVOURITE!
    He’s directed a lot of videos for Janet, Britney (All Nite, Slave 4 u) and Jlo’s WFT, JFTB, Play. I think this will be one of Jennifer’s most creative videos

5. Mehmet Emin says:

I am confused too…It will be the most interesting jlo clip.I think it will be the best video clip,cuz i love JFTB,WFT and PLAY!!!I can’t wait for new album and new clip…

6. jennifer says:

that is freakin’ awesome! i can’t wait to see it. i’m pretty sure once we see it we will be able to relate to one of the j.lo’s! i can already relate to the nerdy j.lo getting drunk enough to get up and dance lol! J.LO YOU RAWK!

7. john says:

i love j-lo she kicks ass and i cant wait until its released.

8. jr says:

jlo is hot and i think this is going to be a great video

9. Kyle says:

By the way this is sum info of J.LO’s cd info

Info on New Album
    Album title: “Rebirth”
    Release date: February 2005
    1st single: “Get Right” (feat. Kanye West)
    2nd single: “Hold You Down” (feat. Fat Joe)
    Producers: Cory Rooney, Rodney Jerkins, Timbaland, The Neptunes, Rich Harrison
    Other songs: “This Is Me”, “Cherry Pie”, “Step Into My World”, “I Got You”, “Still Around”.

10. Jonathan says:

J.LO IS THA BOMB, SHE’S GONNA ROCK THE CHARTS WITH THIS NEW ALBUM, AND BURN THEM UP WITH HER SINGLE!!!! U GO J.LO!! I LUV U!

11. SARA BASH-KILI says:

THIS SONG IS SHIT
    NO OFENCE
    SRY BT IT IS
    I DONT NO Y EVERY1 LIKES U
    UR OTHER SONGS R BRILL
    BUT THIS JUST KILLS IT!!!!!!!!

12. anoma says: