BECKHAM TO FIGHT KNOWLES AND LOPEZ

Soccer superstar DAVID BECKHAM will violently attack sexy singers BEYONCE KNOWLES and JENNIFER LOPEZ in a new advert for soft drink giant PEPSI.

The England captain signed a $18 million (GBP10 million) deal with Pepsi earlier this year (04) and will join the feisty stars in Europe to shoot the martial arts commercial within the next few weeks.

An insider says, “It’s CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON meets KILL BILL. David is excited to be doing an advert with Beyonce and Jennifer.

27 Responses to “BECKHAM TO FIGHT KNOWLES AND LOPEZ”

1. kosta_germany says:

the advert would be amazing if dirrty beyonce wasn in it… i dont like her… plz kick her ass pepsi…

2. erika says:

i agree with you kosta . beyonce is a pest.

3. Mikey says:

LoL im so glad david beckham and jlo are in an ad together. They are the sexiest celebrities out there! mmm david *drools* David Beckham is the only man out there hot/rich enough for our Jen. I hope they have an affair and divorce their partners to marry eachother 😉

4. Rocco says:

No…David Cant divorce Victoria…Shes so hot…i think Victoria and JLO should do a duet…and David can be in the film clip doing what he does best…um…i’ll get back 2 u on that one…ne ways i cant wait for the ad…

5. tosin anderson says:

i think the advert was one of the sexiest tv advert i ever seen. Jlo is a bomb.

6. Kyle says:

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE tell me where I can see the ad…via internet..or has it hit the U.S? yet I LOVE J.LO & BECKHAM!!!!! I HATE BEYONCE- shes a wannabe J.LO!!!! please contact me at express_styleguy@yahoo.com with an answer…where can i see this please…..

7. Kyle says:

8. kosta_germny says:

yeah me too plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!

9. Rich says:

Very excited about the commercial. B and JLo in the same commercial…can’t get much hotter.
    btw-u guys r pretty pathetic for hating on Beyonce just bc she and JLo had similar fashion senses. I like ’em both, I’m a big Beyonce fan, but Im not gonna stoop so low as to say she is “dirrty” and she’s a “wannabe.” One of u guys would probably argue that JLo has a stronger singing voice than B (which isnt true) just for the sake of defending JLo.
    BTW-it airs during the Superbowl.

10. john says:

you cant find the jlo and david beckham advert anywhere on the internet until may, cos they havent shot it yet!

11. Anonymous says:

jack goldfinch you spaz

12. heny says:

holla,
    i have seen the pic (jlo,beyonce and david) together.
    i think beck’s seems he is intersted with jlo.
    we all know she is HOT.
    but see beck’s eyes in the pic.
    @gettyimage.com

13. elvis says:

she is sexy and i love her.

14. joey says:

The ad has been shot i was in it as an extra was doen in nov. but cant find it anywhere on net either

15. Porscha says:

jlo and david should team up together in the advert and kick beyonce’s wannabe diva ass i think that it should of been only them two theres no need for a third wheel jennifer is beautiful and beyonce is not

16. ??? says:

I LOVE BEYONCE!!!!!!!!

17. Shamima says:

I have 2say avin J.lo and Beyonce 2gather inda pepsi advert wid David is pretty kool. Cum on guyz im a big J.lo fan for time she’z an whole package but dont hate on Beyonce she’s good as wat she does uno y’all jealous. But yeh i rely wana c dat advert 2 can sumone tel me were u can c it. Safe!

18. tasha says:

can’t find ad anywhere

19. tahmina says:

hey ppl wel j.lo is the f***ing bestestest and beyone she is good buh she is a f***in wannabe of j.lo i mean take it from a-z accessories-zesty style of j.lo and beyonce jus trynna copy her well jus to tell u beyonce go get ur own damn stle and try makin is a lil good dahh well i still wanna c the ad and i wanna c how they do and oh ya J.LO ROCK ON LYK HELL IMMA C U SOON IN HOLLYWOOD im cumin there jus 2 c u lolz and a few odda ppl

20. GLORIA says:

jennifer lopez is da best cuz she be represeting
    4 da latinos and latinas out there

21. babecool says:

hey ppl
    i love both of them
    and if hate them u just jelous
    spending your time here talking about someone
    u hate…cmon u got 2 get real

22. Charleen says:

I love J.lo and I love Beyonce!!!

23. Jlo lovah says:

I can see right thru beyonce shes not only a j lo wannabe but she thinks shes better. She cant act only sing and jlo can do it all wit style and originality.i love jlo and completely hate that selfish cocky fraud beyonce.

24. luna says:

i dont think in any way beckham had a glint in his eyes for jlo his love for victoria reflects !!

25. smytha says:

Can anyone tell is this ad on internet? When it will air in the United states ? I have never seen the ad at all. Please tell me on which site can i find it…

26. ramin says:

hi
    jennifer lopez is da best cuz she be represeting
    4 da latinos and latinas out there

27. ? says:

I luv Beyonce and J.lo. I have liked Beyonce longer but I like J.lo just da same! I fink it will b cool 4 dem 2 be in an advert wiv DB!