ANTHONY’S EX WARNS LOPEZ

MARC ANTHONY’s ex-fiancee is warning JENNIFER LOPEZ to stay as independent as possible because the singer liked to control her every move when she was dating him.

Stunning CLAUDETTE LALI dated the Latino star eight years ago (96) and admits romancing Anthony wasn’t always fun.

She reveals, “He will do whatever it takes to make you feel like you have met your prince – you feel loved and protected.

“(But) there was no way I could go out to dinner with friends or travel on my own.”

Lali tells America’s IN TOUCH magazine that the singer even tried to convince his fiancee to quit modelling so she could spend more time with him.

She adds, “We would fight over that.”

Then, when Anthony ended the six-month romance and demanded the diamond ring he gave her, Lali admits she was devastated: “I had to get a motivational coach just to try to find myself because I was Marc’s shadow.”

18 Responses to “ANTHONY’S EX WARNS LOPEZ”

1. Javier says:

You know the itch is lying. She just wants Marc Anthony back. Don’t believe that ish Jenny, peace.

2. mexchulo925 says:

I totally Believe that comment..Check out Dayanara Torres…When she was with him she douldnt do shit alone…..J.lo is also starting to seem less extroverted….We’ll see..but i do believe that Anthony is a very Jealous Man!!!…And hes Ugly tooo…but i shudnt say that cuz look arent important…..Just want u to be Happy Jennifer!!!

3. kosta_germany says:

hey mexchulo,
    i totaly aggree with u… i think that jlo and marc dont fit together… whenever they r in public marc is carring jlo behind him… he goes always infront of jlo…

4. Hollie says:

I think that what she saying is true. Ever since that J.Lo has gotten with Marc she has been very quite and not outgoing at all like she used to be. I agree that he makes her walk behind and not ahead of him like it should be. Jennifer is the queen and should be treated that way. I mean golly, they wont even come out and say that they are married. What’s wrong with that picture. And on top of that they still show up places seperately. Somethings up. I just want J.Lo to be happy. BTW her perfume “GLOW” Smells wonderful. My husband just got some for me for my anniversary. Thanks for listening guys.
    Hollie

5. marcus says:

I think that is soooo true. And for one, I don’t know why jen married marc cuz he cheated on dayanara torres more than once and everyone knows that you can’t change a man overnight. n what was wit that whole waitress thing and the paternity tests. jennifer knows he is not a good match for her. honestly i think she needs to get back wit diddy cuz diddy treated her like a queen. jen looked happy wit diddy and she looks miserable wit marc. jen, i just want you to be happy.

6. Nuray Colon says:

I think that Jennifer Lopez is being controlled by Marc Anthony her whole fashion has gone down hill, she isn’t the star that she used to be.
    and why would this woman want Marc Anthony back NOW? it’s been like 8 years, she should be happy to be rid of him looks aren’t everything but they’re a damn good start, besides that she should know that Marc isn’t going to stay faithful to her, he couldn’t let the ring he wore and 2 kids from Dayanara keep him that way… I think this relationship is doomed, I don’t really care for JLo, but I wish she would come out of the hole she’s been in since she married Marc Anthony.

7. Yoly says:

I think Marc has a lovely voice, but is a big. What he did to Dayanara no tiene perdon. I believe it all happened for the best for Dayanara. She is now back to having a career and looks better than ever.

JLO needs to work on her self esteem. She seems to pick the wrong men over and over. JLO will soon find out what kind of man Marc is.

8. mysticalscorpio says:

Well I know for a fact that Marc is a very jealous man because my friend’s brother in law worked with her and says that she isn’t allowed to speak to anyone including the dancers and does not leave her sight at all!!! Anyways I know this marriage is not going to last.

9. Elena Cassino says:

I have been following Marc’s career from the beginning..First of all He ALWAYS was in love with Jennifer…Most all the songs he wrote on the Mark Anthony album were for her!!He married trying to forget her but it did not work..I believe they will be together for all times,, and I am happy his dream finally came true…this was a wish of his for 5 years ever since they dated way back…so don’t be so quick to judge…I wish them well and I know they will be happy!!!As for Jennifer all that hopp-la was not her..This is her now….

10. Kadyan says:

I agree with most of these comments.Jlo n Marc DEFINITELY don’t belong together. She need to get her Ass back with DIDDY.

11. Carmen says:

I don’t think she belongs w/Marc-Once a cheater, always a cheater. I don’t support a man who supresses a woman from being herself. I hope Jen wakes up and unleashes from Marc. I hope they don’t have a child together. I recently met Dayanara and one of her children and wow i just hope JLo doesn’t go through the same as Dayanara…. I don’t think JLo belongs with Diddy either. She’s a great woman, has a lot to offer and deserves the best all around. I don’t think she’ll ever read this but who knows.. I just pray God gives her wisdom to pick the best way.

12. Carmen says:

13. Jessica says:

I think that jennifer and anthony have a great life together I think jennifer is acting this way cause she thinks it is time to settle down and u cant always say always a cheater cause people do change and this is jennifers 3rd marriage and maybe she wants this 1 to work thats why she is acting this way cause the way I see it is why would they have got married if they were not in love

14. Sophia says:

I saw Marc with JLo today on TV. Can someone tell me why he is so skinny and his face always looks so hollow. Is he sick? He looked TERRIBLE. None of her men looked so sloppy. I like Jennifer. I hope she gets over her fascination with being married and finds peace with herself. I wish them the best but…something just doesn’t seem right and why does he always look so sick?

15. Donnamarie says:

Even my grandaughter told me yesterday….” Abuelita, Marc Anthony looks like he rose from the dead”. That he would be good at doing a vampire movie. Dont get me wrong. I think he’s a good singer but it is soooo sick to see a woman allow a man control her life to that point. I think they make a horrible couple. I always thought that J-Lo and Diddy looked so happy together and fun. In love. What is J-Lo thinking?? It just goes to show that she is losing her head and takes any man. Does she think us women envy her for her poor taste in men?

16. rochelle says:

Jennifer Lopez married Marc on the rebound. How can you love someone passionately one day, and marry someone else the next day? This was her way of saying to Ben, “You see? I’m over you.” Also, I totally have no respect for either Marc or Jennifer. Marrying so soon after breaking up with Dayanara shows no remorse, moral character or dignity. This was both Marc and Jennifer’s way of saying to Dayanara, “You are shit and we don’t care how humiliated and hurt you may feel.” But what goes around, comes around.

17. y says:

man i don’t know what to say…i just hope that they learned from their lesson. amen.

18. Elena says:

I love Jennifer (that’s her name) and Marc too! Marc is a legend of Salsa, always!! Obviously, Jennifer sees something good for him and dudes, He is not fine but did you see P Diddy, ugh!!! When Marc dresses up he is good looking! He just needs 50lbs on him 🙂 Anyway the good Lord knows what he is doing for the both of them. All of you are just negative! God Bless them and let Dayanara move on as well 🙂