Jennifer Doing Pepsi Commercial?

According to Contact Music this fall Jennifer Lopez will team up with Beyonce Knowles and soccer great David Beckham for a Pepsi commercial to be filmed in Mexico. The commercial is expected to make its debut at the 2005 Super Bowl.

17 Responses to “Jennifer Doing Pepsi Commercial?”

1. Javier says:

i cant wait til her pepsi commercial comes out because I havnt seen her in any commercial since the Coca-Cola commercial a long time ago, saved in my comp :)But I CAN’T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. carlos ortiz says:

I am so thrilled to see more of Jen on t.v. She has it all and I don’t think no one can top that of jen. I mean everything she aquires, talent, beauty and that virtue of everybody wanting to see what is her next move will be. I think that move will confort me in some way knowing I will turn on the t.v. and “there” she will be.

3. Mikey says:

riiiight. LOL um i just cant wait to see jlo (ofcourse) AND david beckham (oh my god) in the same commercial!!

4. SweEtFacE says:

HELLLLLZZZZZ YEAH I CAN’T WAIT TILL I C MY GIRL. SHE OFF THE HOOK AND MAN NOBODY CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF HER. WOOOOPPPPIIIIIIII. I LOVE U JEN. BEEN A LONG TIME THE LAST COMERCIAL THAT I REMEMBER OF HER IS THE LOREAL, CUZ’ I’M WORTH IT. DON’T U LOVE IT. GO JENNNNNNN

5. doctor says:

i heard she’s also doing same ad. with Egyptian singer Amr Diab!and Christina Aguilera instead of Beyonce!!! is that true!?
    Go Jennifer 🙂 David Beckham also Rocks!

6. |\/|eeS|-|6 says:

IM TELLIN Y’ALL, EGYPTIAN SINGER AMR DIAB IS DA BEST EVUH I SUGGEST Y’ALL LYSTEN 2 HIS SONGS (lyke “Wala ala baloh”) HE DEFINITELY ROCKS n ya he’s doin a commercial wit J.Lo (i s’pose) Iss out on TV in Egypt now

7. filipa says:

I just can’t wait to see this commercial i’m sure she will be amazing! but the commercial would be better without beyonce,she sucks!
    Go jenny!you’re yhe best!!!!!!!!

8. comment says:

heey guys ….
    i saw it today
    thatz sooooooo amazing
    jennifer lopez with amr diab
    oh my god

9. Joe says:

Jlo has a new commercial with Egyptian Pop singer Amr Diab. They are also supposed to have recorded a duet song together that will air in May.

10. HeatherBarnes says:

I can’t wait to see the new comerical and it is with Beyonce because I saw it on beyonce’s website. It is not with no Egyptian Singer where you get that mess from you probably talkig bout another commercial.

11. la_angel says:

jlo sux she is a disgrace to my kind(puertoricans) she cant sing shes just an entertainer like britney spears and im happy to see that she found her competition(beyonce) cuz obviously when it comes to singing and dancing beyonce has it in the bag…yay beyonce !!! do ya thang girl and show her that she needs to just quit the music and definitely quit acting and having some damn kids already ….maybe she’ll be good at that atleast .

12. caroline says:

Anybody have got this pub of pepsi with Beyonce please??
    I’m french and i would like this pub for me!
    Thank you everybody!

13. Carl says:

I can’t wait to watch it! In a way it seams like Bekham has no right being in the same advert as Jennifer & Beyonce… he isn’t as much of a star as them… he is big but not big enough – you could say I’m just a little jealous that he has to hog the fun lol.

Anyways, can’t wait to see the advert!

14. Lil devil says:

Hi

Can anyone tell me website where i can see J.lo’s commercial for pepsi?

15. Chad says:

Here is the link to a website to download the Pepsi commerical for yourself that has Jennifer Lopez & Beyonce Knowles that got banned from us seeing it here in the U.S., but not from other countries to see the commerical. I really don’t know why they wanted to banned the commerical, because it really isn’t that bad. You have to wait a while, but just wait so you can see the Pepsi commerical and a very sexy Jennifer Lopez with another sexy girl named Beyonce Knowles. When the file name comes up on the bottom right click the “Save file as” if you are using Internet Explorer or if you use Mozilla Firefox click “Save link as” to choose a specific name and place to put the file at. Also remember when you choose a name for the file put “.mpg” at the end of the file name, but just without the quotations marks, so you can see the video without getting or using, if you have a Mac or don’t have, Windows Media Player. Enjoy the Pepsi commerical, and hope you like it! P.S. Kind of funny at the end.

16. Israh says:

Hi!!

I saw the commercial of Pepsi “Samurai” :))
    I have to say that it’s really hot %)
    The nice Ladies in catsuits %) GREAT!!
    You can watch it at http://www.pepsi.de

17. goni says:

waht’s the name of the song of the pepsi commercial? (you`re… sitting on my purse)