Jennifer- Making Dreams Come True

In Oxnard, California a five year old little girl named Serena Castanon lived out her dream thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Jennifer Lopez. Her dream to sing and dance with J.Lo came true.
Serena Castanon has acute lymphoblastic leukemia, the most common type of childhood cancer, and wanted to meet Jennifer Lopez. The Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Tri-Counties made it happen.

“Make-A-Wish helps make dreams of children with life-threatening illnesses come true. Before visiting Lopez earlier this summer, Serena was treated to a beauty makeover at the Savvy Salon and Spa in Thousand Oaks.”

“When Serena gave me a hug afterwards, my heart flipped. I thought she was so cute when she puckered up her lips and primped in the mirror,” makeup artist Patty Castaneda said.

Serena then rode in a limousine to Hollywood to meet with Lopez on the set of the upcoming movie “Monster-in-Law.”

“Serena had a chance to sing and dance with Ms. Lopez,” her mother said. “They talked about her day at the spa and (Serena) showed her the daisies on her nails. I haven’t seen Serena smile so much for such a long time.

“I think this experience will stay with my daughter for the rest of her life.”

Story Can Be Found in the Montery Herald.

7 Responses to “Jennifer- Making Dreams Come True”

1. Chantel says:

I think this is so sweet.I know how happy that little girl was to meet Jlo!I could imagine.Jennifer rocks!!!

2. Joy1282 says:

Hey, the above link to the story isn’t working so here is the working link:

Take Care,
    Joy

3. britnery says:

Jen is so giving i love her

4. hayley says:

hi i am wondering if i can meet jlo ive always wanted to i need to talk to her despitly to see how she copes with every proplem please let me have a wish come true lots of love hayley

5. jasmine davis says:

hi i would like to meet jlo she is the best pop singer out there. i want to be like jlo when i grow up i want here to come to my house and me and here hang out please please make my ream come true i love you so much jlo

6. thelma maposa says:

j-lo i think u da bst i cant ask to meet ya cause it will never happen any good luck in your music job

7. Jodi Scott says:

Hi. I’m not the type of person that would scream and go crazy for a celebrity, but I would love to meet and get to know Jennifer Lopez!She seems like such a nice person, so I would love to meet her! I’m a very quiet person in general and am very nice with new friends! Unfortunately I live in Jamaica, so… but thanks for reading.
    Jodi