Jennifer and Marc Movie

From RateTheMusic.com:

Superstar Jennifer Lopez is planning to star in the screen version of Puerto Rican jazz superstar Hector Lavoe’s life story – alongside new husband Marc Anthony.

J.Lo, 34, is keen to co-star with her salsa singer spouse in the big screen biopic, despite the critical mauling she received when she appeared opposite her previous beau Ben Affleck in Gigli last year.

Lopez says, “Lavoe’s kind of like a Billie Holiday, a tragic singer. It’s a love story between a husband and wife.”

Looks like they will be appearing together on screen. Then again they also say Jennifer is 34 🙂

15 Responses to “Jennifer and Marc Movie”

1. MexChulo says:

Well..if they do a movie together..it better be a bomb ass production because they bin gettin a lot of mixed praises…AS for u JLO, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE….I really want to see her in her classic J.Lo style…More hip…she’s so young at heart so who gives a fuck if she’s 35 or 34..she dont look em…and real fans shudnt care…Hopefully her next cd is more varied and with more urban songs….She beautiful with longer hair…Like her IN STYLE SHOOT…the newest one…aiiight…i said enough…she always beautiful…But i bet ner next cd is gonna be a MAYOR production…WE AINT SEEN NOTHIN YET……. late

2. MexChulo says:

OH yea…to the webmaster…HOW COME U DONT POST PICS..LIKE OTHER SITES DO…THIS SITE IS VERY VERY COO..U JUST NEED THA PICS…FROM LIKE HER SHOOTS, APPEARANCES, ETC….GOOD WEBSITE THO…U DOIN BIG THINGS……..LATE

3. CzarCastic says:

I’ll just paste what I said to somebody else recently in an e-mail:

We actually have been actively looking for a source of high-quality photos to post on the web site. Most places want several hundred dollars for us to distribute them on our web site, which we just can’t afford at the moment.

Or maybe I’m just looking in the wrong places. I wouldn’t rip them off someone else’s web site either.

And thanks for the compliment 🙂

4. Brian says:

Good for you for NOT ripping them. This website is the #1 J.Lo fan site – never seen a better one.

Anyways, I don’t think that she will be in the movie, I believe that she is producing the movie, and he is staring. That is what my sources say. I could be wrong though.

5. Joy1282 says:

I agree that this is the best Jlo fansite that their is! The information here is credible and updated often, the staff is friendly and helpful and I for one couldn’t ask for more.

Btw, The Aug. Issues of In Style of Marie Claire and In Style both have Jennifer on the cover and have great pictures and a great interview inside. In the In Style interview she says she would like to co-start with Anthony in the movie.

6. Caiti says:

I hope she doesn’t star with Marc in this. It’ll get SO much bad buzz…and bad buzz = not a hit. 🙁

7. anay says:

We’ll i think she shouldn’t star init but if she is i just hope that the movie it self wouldn’t be a bad written movie and that it’ll actually wouldn’t be a flop.
    No matter what i’m behind her for sure.

8. angela says:

why is it so hard to understand dat shes 34 not 35 ……… anyways i hope dey do a movie together since dats what she likes to do im not being rude but i say it in a nice way …

9. joey says:

if marc plays the role,there should be double shots of marc and orig. concert footage of lavoe.For example,at the end of the movie,both are singing either “mi gente” or “el cantante”.that would show other people that don’t know about him can see how impressive he was like marvin gaye.

10. 10_boy_toys90876 says:

This sight is so wierd but cool, you need to update it tho

11. STEVEN..AKA.(JLOLOVER2)..AND...(PIMP23) says:

JLO UMM SHE IS THE BEST SHE IS SO PERFECT……Y? WELL BECAUSE SHE HAS GIVEN ALL OF THE WORLD ENTERTAINMENT LIKE HER NICED SONGS, NICED AND PERCT MOVIES……WHAT CAN U EXPECT JUST PERFECT….SHE IS THE BEST ……I LOOOOVVVVEEEE HER! ALL MY NICED AND WILLL NEVER FORGET HER NEVER…..UMM I HOPE SHE WILL GIVE A CONCERT BEFORE I DIED (MY WISH)UMM WHAT JUST KEEP IT COOL JENNIFER! (BELLA LOPEZ)……..LATEZ

12. Dab the Man says:

Jennifer Lopez is a perfectionist. No matter what she does she puts 2000% to her work. She really works hard and really people, she is great in heart. It really gets to me when people say that she has no talent and cant sing. Her soultris voice is unique you could tell when its JLO when she sings. I have a question. Do you all think it is stupid to have a J.lo tattoo? Because I have one in my thigh. What do you fans think, do you think I’m obessed. I really love her, she inspires me. It’s like if someone put a superman tattoo the difference is that J.LO is my hero.lol

13. Douglas Martin says:

Well I hope this will be a great production and that He will be protrayed an real as it can be. Hector Lavoe is my favorite singers of all time. He is a legend in this industry and if not for the tragedy he would still be making his mark on the music world. He has one of the most powerful voices there was. Please do it right.

Douglas Martin
    Puerto Rico/Hawaii

14. luis says:

well,
    I already think that marc anthony is a great singer/actor but I don’t think he could make me belive he is hector lavoe. I might be wrong but those are my 2 cents.

15. janet says:

personally, i think there meant for each other,if they do make a movie together,they’ll win together or fail together….notrhing to loose anyway…..