MTV Viewer’s Choice Award

Jennifer Lopez’s “Baby I Love U!” video didn’t get enough votes for the MTV VMA Viewer’s Choice Award nomination. People now have a choice of 40 videos in which playoffs will now occur until there are only 5 videos left. In addition, Lopez appears to longer be attending the VMAs or presenting.

Maybe next year!

14 Responses to “MTV Viewer’s Choice Award”

1. Mel says:

Are u saying jen’s not going to the vma’s? Where did this info come from? I hope she still goes!

2. Anonymous says:

no offense to jen, but I don’t think baby I love u! is a good video. I think she can do so much better than that, I find that video quite boring. I still love her though and I’m sure she’ll come back with an amazing video for the first single off the new album!Can’t wait!

3. Mel says:

It’s true! She’s not going to the vma’s! i just looked on her website and it’s taken all the stuff about it off the news bit! I’m really disapointed! 🙁

4. Anonymous says:

It is disapointing that she’s not going, but we gotta look at the positive! She’s got movies and an album coming out which she’ll be promoting a lot! Hopefully the album and the vids will be killer so she’ll get nominated next year! These last 18 months have been a bit slow with her music so I’m ok with her not gonig. If she does a tour she’ll be ON FIRE! and that unstoppable, hardworking, and amazing J.Lo that we all know and love will be back!!! Do y’all agree?

5. anay says:

this is just great, i couldn’t wait till the vma’s to see the were going tobe but there gonna be shit.
    The only reason she ain’t going is coz she’s pregnant maybe her belly has already popped up and she doen’t want people to know.
    And for “Baby i love u ” not being up for the viewers choice that was just not fair i voted more then 100 times i’m sure i did .
    God this is just great great great great. fuck

6. marcus says:

jen i love you a lot but i have to tell u the truth. baby i love u! is an okay song but i think i would have done that video differently. but girl its all good. just come back with your new single, movies, and cd and do it j.lo style!!!!

7. Anonymous says:

I agree with u marcus. Anay- don’t get too upset, after all there were better vids out there. I don’t think it’s cos she’s preg though, I think its just cos she wasn’t nominated so she can use her time to do other stuff. Just remember she doing it for us! (and to buy more shoes he he!)

8. Brian says:

I’m not suprised she didn’t get the VMA – the video for Baby I Love You was put together very quickly to promote with Gigli. It’s her worst video ever – but hey, she does look hot in it.

9. CzarCastic says:

I agree – the video was very bland. I generally dislike music videos that show clips of the movies that they are promoting. The video for “Alive” (for the movie Enough) wasn’t spectacular either.

10. Javier says:

I was ecstatic for her to present the VMA’s since I havn’t seen her on TV since her last video I’m Glad. But it’s all good since she is making her other new movie “Mother-in-Law” and her new album coming out. So I can’t wait about that. And Marc Anthony is a good husband wit JLO and I am proud about that since she is now calming down doing her business. BUt imma keep this short. PEACE

11. pleadthe5th says:

so she’s not going anymore because her video was not nominated? she needs to get over herself already. alot of other people’s videos were not nominated either but i’m pretty sure they will be there supporting fellow artist’s

12. mel says:

I don’t think she’s not going cos she’s angry or whatever, she probably knows that the video wasn;t good. She’s a v.busy woman and i doubt she’ll be lounging around on that day being moody, she’ll be working her butt off as usual!

13. anay says:

we’ll i agree with u but i also think that it’s oz she ‘s pregnant. you know maybe that’s why???

14. mel says:

I definatly don’t think she’s pregnant, I think the media were just trying to come up for a reason of why she would get married again, they don’t understand that she just loves him. Also, I don’t think she would have a release date etc for her album if she was gonna have a baby, she wouldn’t be able to dance and promote all over the world.