Exclusive: What we’ve all been waiting for…CD quality “On The Floor”!

As another exclusive, here’s a much better CD quality rip of “On The Floor”! This is the best rip to get right now and we bring it first!

Much thanks again to Pantelis Zervas from Athens, Greece for this awesome rip! Download it below!

Jennifer Lopez – “On The Floor” MP3/192kbps/3:02/4.2MB

Lyrics available here by JLo.net – enjoy!

7 Responses to “Exclusive: What we’ve all been waiting for…CD quality “On The Floor”!”

1. milagros1971 says:

Honestly, I really don’t like the song.

She’s done better with Waiting for Tonight, I’m Real, Ain’t it Funny, If You Had My Love, etc.

2. CzarCastic says:

I started to like it more after hearing it a few times, but it still isn’t any “Jenny From The Block”. There just isn’t a catchy hook in my opinion.

3. milagros1971 says:

Yeah, I like Jenny from the Block also, cuz of its catchy hook.

4. david says:

i love it. shame this rip is a bit scratched in the thirty third second. but thank you so much anyway to the person who encoded it. somebody told me that apparently sony music is claiming that out on the floor is not the new single but an unreleased track from this is me then. however, it doesnt sound like it belongs to that era. so i guess we have to wait and see …

5. ez says:

i really like it 🙂 it’s quite nice song just for the holidays and summer parties.and it’s nice to hear smth new from j.lo any way !!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. CzarCastic says:

I’m not sure if it’s scratched or what. I seemed to be more of a censored out part, but I don’t know what word would fit in with the lyrics like that. Also the radio stations were playing it like that, too.

7. Zak says:

I’m downloading it now, thanks to the person who codded it! I can’t wait, the don’t play the song here in the UK so it will be the first time i’ve heard it!