HOT: Pharrel to Work With JLo?

Pharrel Williams of The Neptunes was quoted as saying to MTV News:

“Hi, J.Lo. That’s all I can say.”

Read the full article from VH1News.

7 Responses to “HOT: Pharrel to Work With JLo?”

1. zamzam says:

hi… jlo

I LOVE YOU!!!!

U R VERRY ATRACTTIVE WOMEN!

go…go…go…JLO

I ADORE YOU STYLE… ALWAYS!

name: ZAMZAM
    From: KUWAIT

2. LILMIKE says:

hey jlo

whatzup,ur the best i love u more than anybody does in the whole world i like everything about u ur the beautifulest woman in the whole world nobody can beat u ur the best , i like ur style,ur smile.

go go jlo ur the best,i like u i’m bout to go to rest
    u got everything u got the smile,and everybody says u got the style/ please jlo tell me when is ur birthday, i know one thing is not on earthday/my name is lilmike , and i wear shoes nike, i’ve been waiting all this time to get my brand new bike/but jlo lets make a deal/and that would be for u to keep keeping it real/i love u jlo i hope thats not wrong , now take care come wear a thong,i got to say one more thing before i go ur the best jlo i hope u like my song.
    love:lil mike

3. Anonymous says:

J.lo you great can’t wait til your next cd comes out LOV YA!!!!!!

4. nefer says:

You go Jlo you not everybody needs to now if you married Marc Anthony, do what makes you happy. by the way I’m looking for the puffer jacket but it’s sold out in all stores. Does anybody know where I can get this jacket? I hope that’s the correct name of the jacket it’s all black with and the hood is furry.

5. lila says:

jlo ur so cool love ya you r so pretty

6. Mirta Iris Rodriguez says:

Dear Jennifer,

You can be a celebrity,have rumors,get married as many times as you want to find that love you have been seeking, but in reality,you know yourself that your not any different,your a person as everyone else but I give you the benefit of the doubt that you do pull through any thing that seems to pass you by.I’ve been a fan of yours since you came out but also a fan of Marc Anthonys since I was small. Take care of him and hope that this is the end of marriages and that you have found happiness within this marriage and a family you’ve always wanted. As long as your happy the media does not matter. Go on with life, do not take things for granted.MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND THE BORIQUAS IN PUERTO RICO!

7. la titou says:

what’s up everybody!!!
    je suis francaise mais je tenais absolument a laisser ce message pour jennifer lopez: tu es ma star préférée, j’adore ta facon de danser de chanter.et peu important ce que disent les gens!!!YOU ARE THE BEST et tu le restera.Big kiss….gros bisousss.

HOT: Pharrel to Work With JLo?

Pharrel Williams of The Neptunes was quoted as saying to MTV News:

“Hi, J.Lo. That’s all I can say.”

Read the full article from VH1News.

Comments are closed.