E-mail backlog

We’re still sorting through the 2000 e-mails. It’s down to about 1000 now though. We will get back to you though if you have e-mailed us. Believe it or not, but we get roughly 250 e-mails a day, and of course 90% of being spam. So hang tight for now!

9 Responses to “E-mail backlog”

1. veronica says:

I use to be a huge J.Lo Fan until I saww the show “Its good to be J.LO. I’m sick that she likes has so much fur or even one piece. That is cruel!!! No more Jennifer premiers, I even went to see Giggly twice because I felt bad, thats old news!

2. megan says:

hey i can’t belive that jlo got married to marc anthonyi mean i just found out and i was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Anonymous says:

My Ex-husband re-maried three weeks after our divorce was official, I dont know what bothered me the most the fact that he divorced me or the fact that he and she didnt give me time to heal.It is the most painful thing in the world, I think they could’ve waited a litle, be a litle more considerate. I will never buy a cd or see a movie from either one of them.

4. Headache says:

I am so in love with here

5. sir best says:

i am requesting for your personal e-mail adderess.

6. CELES says:

HI!
    HOW ARE YOU?
    ME FINE.
    THANK GOD.
    SO ARE YOU HAVEING A BABY?
    IF SO I WISH YOU THE BEST.
    HOW IS LIFE TREATING YOU?
    I HEAR THAT YOU CANCEL EVERYTHING.
    IS THIS TURE?
    ANY NEW MOVIES?
    HOPE SO.
    E-MAIL BACK I AM BEGING PLEACE.

LOVE,YOUR #1 FAN CELES

7. Ashley says:

You are awsome! I had to do a report on the person we admire most, and of course I picked you!
    I have too much to say so I should not say more.
    I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!
    your #1 fan,
    Ashley

8. Amy says:

hi, i am one of your loving fans in the world.
    i would love to hear any new news about you. i loved the movies of yours that i have seen. could you please mail me back as i would love to tell you something improtant.
    please mail me at amylane0@msn.com but i don’t beg because it makes me look like a dog.
    love your fan Amy.

9. Nihed says:

Hello. I’m the biget and the widest fan who exist in france.
    I love you when you are singing and acting(playing). I love you too.
    Today I would like to calles you by your personal e-mail
    Thanks fot all!