Billboard & E-mail update

“Baby I Love You” still hasn’t broken into mainstream radio stations because it isn’t charting either on the Hot 100. Also no Billboard Hot 100 one-year history to report either. So unless “Baby I Love You” breaks into the Hot 100 or there is some JLo history, then I will not be posting further updates until then.

On another note, our e-mail is back. Now we just have to sort through the 2000 e-mails that have piled up! 🙂

18 Responses to “Billboard & E-mail update”

1. jennifer you are my girl. i love your music if there are concerts i would love to come

2. jennifer i am 8 years old

3. Anonymous says:

HI J.LO
    SO SORRY FOR THE BREAK W/ HIM. KEEP YOUR CHIN HIGH. IT HAPPENS TO US ALL. LIKE THE OLD CLICHE “EVERYTHING TRULY DOES HAPPEN FOR A REASON”. ONE MORE FROG DOWN. YOUR PRINCE WILL COME. JUST DON’T JUMP IN SO FAST.

4. meron says:

Hi hi how u do in jlo i am just need to tell ya some thing jlo i like ur music so mach i live in lonodn and i am in love with ur new song i am from africa i like the way u song and i like the way u are so can u plz come and visit me one day plz jlo.

5. meron says:

jlo i am still waiting your messge ok plz say something

6. ethio_girl says:

Hi jlo how u do in u know what jlo i like u song so mach u are the geratest singer i never see on my life.I live in london i am 18 years old and i like goos song like you song u know what my sister see need to be like you becuse u look good, you are very kind i think you are very helpful person do you think so jlo can you plz send me the mesege by my e-mail add plz i wish you a very best life and have fun thanx u so mach see ya byeeeeeee.

7. Delia . says:

Jennifer, Hey, how are you? I’m ok.I’m just now learning ,how to work this thing. [change sub] I want to let you know that that your a great inspiration to all people.You motivate me to do things i never thought in doing.Your music ,dancing,and acting,is what is keeping my dream alive in becoming a star like you. thank you. your fan,Delia

8. annalise says:

Hi JLO I am A MAJOR FAN OF YOURS I MUST SAY THIS TO YOU YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL I PROMISE I HaD TO DO A SPEECH THE OTHER DAY AT SCHOOL AND I HAD TO MENTION HOW MUCH YOU MEANT TO ME I HAVE POSTERS OF YOU ALL OVER MY ROOM AND EVEN MY SCREENSAVER IS OF YOU I REALLY HOPE ONE DAY I CAN COME SEE YOU PERFORM LIVE IN THE STATES I AM FROM AFRICA .I STAY IN ZAMBIA AND I PROMISE HOW I WISH I COULD GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEE YA.PLEASE JLO REPLY I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAPPY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN TO ME.Iam a 20 yr old girl doing my law degree at Rhodes university i told my friends by my fourth year i will have pictures of you everywhere i think you probably think i am over exagerrating but really i intend doing so.please if you can send me a poster.
    MY postal address is
    Annalise Jolly
    P.OBOX 35812
    ZIP CODE10101
    LUSAKA
    ZAMBIA.

9. Sorys says:

Hey, Jennifer
    We are having a walk in the Bronx (van Cortlant Park) on October 3rd, 2004 Benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
    My Son, Jalen is three years old and he was Diagnosed 18 months ago, It would be wonderful if you could join us for the walk as a Bronx girl that you are, it would mean alot to have your support!!
    not to mention that My son melts over you!!

Ps. if anybody is interesting in walking on our team “Jalen’s Hope” please e-mail me @ intmt2@aol.com

10. Starr says:

Jennifer, are you pregnant by Marc Anthony? If so what are you thinking? If you married him because you’re pregnant, that doesn’t change the fact that you’ve been married sooo many times. I guess you’ll keep trying until you can finally get it right huh? Well good luck with your search, you still have millions to go.

11. maria martinez says:

hi my name maria nice to meet you

12. Sarah says:

Hey baby, I’m Sarah, 17, and from Maine. One of your biggest fans. You deffinitely gotta have a concert in Maine. You won’t regret it. It’s beautiful up here. Good luck with Marc, I hope everything works out for you. Prayin for you always..God bless

13. Natalia says:

Hi, Jennifer!
    I’m Kotikova Natalia and I’m 13 years old. I’m from Europe. I love you very much and I love your songs, films and everything’s connected with you. Sorry for the mistakes, please! I make them because I don’t know English thoroughly. I study it only 3th year at school. Lovely Jennifer! You know once I was on your site and suddenly I was notified that I’ve won the prize ’cause I was the 50th million visitor of your site and I have won a prize – trip to New York! It was my dream to fly there, but I didn’t because I’m not 21… It’s so sad…Please, tell me! What should I do? It was my dream, but the desire was not executed… I don’t know what to do! I want to see you so much!!! Or to hear really or ,please, write me!!! It’ll be the greatest event in my life!!!
    I wish you all the best!!! Be happy with Marc!!!
    Bye!!!
    I’m waiting for your message with hope…

14. Natalia says:

Hi, Jennifer!
    I wish you all the best!!! Be happy with Marc!!!
    Bye!!!
    I’m waiting for your message with hope…

15. Alex Whitehill says:

Hi J-Lo, i hope u r ok. You are a brilliant singer and i LOVE your new song. I am doing a french project on you and searchin for info on you about you and your life, all that kinda stuff,on the net, lol. Hope you do meet your future prince charming, that reminds wanna come round for tea sometime, lol.

16. lucy balboa says:

Hi: I am not a member, but a great fan. Of course my family, like millions of others, love Jennifer. I would certainly appreciate any suggestions on where I can send a picture of my Grandaughter, she looks so much like Jennifer, I would love to enter her in a Jennifer look alike contest, I just don’t know how. Can and will you help me? Sincerely, Lucy Balboa.

17. mike says:

jlo is a beautiful woman with alot of people who are very jealous of her she is an angel from heaven and has not really got to meet the right people she’s still missing that one thing and only she knows what i am talking about we will meet in heaven i’m so proud of u jlo keep up the good work maybe we will meet here on earth but if not u will know when i see u hey jlo u need to come out with a reggaeton joint or freestyle joint keep the latin spirit alive if u want i’d do a freestyle joint with u u know u still love that old school dance freestyle music lets remix together and blow up them charts girl

Billboard & E-mail update