Huge bill for the wedding that never was…

JLo and Ben are now having to face the rather large sum for their wedding: a whopping $3.2 million.

IMDB reports:

Jennifer Lopez and estranged fiance Ben Affleck are facing a $3.2 million bill for their wedding – even though the big day was canceled. The separated couple were due to marry a week ago but “postponed” the wedding at short notice after claiming they feared too much press intrusion. However, the glamorous Gigli co-stars still have to pay for the expensive wedding dress, bridesmaids outfits, wedding suits, rings, honeymoon, flowers and security. Included in the bill are two wedding dresses by Vera Wang costing $320,000 each J.Lo needed two because she could not decide which to wear – as well as $800,000 worth of dresses by the designer for the bridesmaids and Jen’s mother. Also adding to the total are $560,000 of custom-made Garrand jewelry and $160,000 for flowers. A pal of the couple says, “There was no time to ring around and cancel everything so Ben and J.Lo are still having to pay. “Jen was in a right state. She spent months making sure that everything was in place for the perfect day and snow she’s had to ring round everyone and apologize. The money side of it doesn’t bother her as I doubt whether it will make much of a dent in the couple’s fortunes. What she is annoyed about is that all the work she put in has got down the spout.”

14 Responses to “Huge bill for the wedding that never was…”

1. GINA D'ADDARIO says:

HI MY NAME IS GINA D’ADDARIO IM 20 YEARS OLD AND I LIVE IN SYRACUSE NEW YORK. I KNOW THIS IS NOT IN REGARDS OF ANYTHING BUT IT’S WORTH A TRY.. I REALLY LOVE JENNIFER LOPEZ AND AS I GOT OLDER EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE I GET PEOPLE SAYING I LOOK JUST LIKE HER OR I COULD BE HER LITTLE SISTER. I WAS ALWAYS TOLD TO GO TO A JLO LOOK ALIKE CONTEST CAUSE THEY KNOW ILL WIN. MY FRIENDS EVEN PLAYED A TERRIBLE APRIL FOOLS TRICK ON ME. BUT WHAT I’M ASKING IS IF YOU CAN SEND ME ANYTHING ON CONTESTS OR ANYTHING AND I’D LOVE TO MEET JLO AND ID PAY MY OWN WAY ALSO . I WOULD LOVE TO GET A JLO MAKEOVER ALSO. IM NOT CRAZY OR ANYTHING I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN. ID APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU- GINA D’ADDARIO SYRACUSE N.Y

2. saad says:

let me c your pic

3. saad says:

let me c your pic

4. JOhanna Castillo says:

Please can you send me your picture to see if you look like Jennifer LOpez.
    JOhanna

email: johannacastillo80@hotmail.com

5. MARSHA says:

Jennifer, can I have your wedding dress for my daughter. I can’t afford to buy a new one but I thought if you were willing to let her wear it for her wedding, I will gladly give it back. Let me hear from you. No pranks, only Jennifer.

6. Uloma Azuogu says:

Hi Jennifer, I would like to know if you can desgin my wedding dress. I want something different than the original wedding dress. Please reply me asap, thank you

7. Amber says:

People think that i could be jennifers little sister too!

8. Shallana says:

I too have been getting the “you look just like JLO” comments for years now. I just finished my irst year of college and now I dont think I can go back due to lack of money. Im desperate and want to go back to college! If anyone can send me info about contests of the look alike jlo it would be appreciated. Thanx a bunch.

9. christine says:

HEllo I am a JLo impersonator and I’d love to be in a look alike contest. Please also let me know about any upcoming cotests. Thanks Christine(J.Lo)

10. Amanda says:

Please post JLo look-alike contest info on the site since there seems to be so many of us that look like her. My own mother says I look just like her. Let’s get the record straight and see who really looks like her and who doesn’t. Who’s with me?

11. jennifer says:

Hi my name is jennifer and I have my first high school dance to go to and your suppose to dress up like a famouse star so I choose Jennifer Lopez I looked on the web for outfits but cant find anything please please help me!!!

12. sandra m. Turner says:

Hello ! I have been told to enter to look alike Jlo. contest. People say i look like her. If you got any contest comming i would like to know. Besides i am a huge fan of her.

13. K.R. says:

Hi everyone, my name is KR and i have a Military Ball to attend in April 9, 2005 i chose to dress up in a jennifer lopez dress look a like because jlo atomatically catches the eyes of everyone and for once i would like to be in her shoes, there is this one dress jlo wore at the grammys (i think) that i would like to find one similar to be dressed like her . this dress was on tv with a show that maked over girls for their prom. so please if there are any sites or pictures that have the many dresses that jlo wore for the grammys, please send them to Punkrockinkay@aol.com i would appreciated alot . but hurry the military ball is on arpil 9 2005. thanx KR

14. linda says:

hi i every body my name is linda i am from kosovo j,lo is my favorite artist in th eworld,she is amaizig girl,,,,,i like her look so much….go on you are the first……try to writte me ,,thank you